Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #856
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

noodles keeps disappointing with her body.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #857
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Ibonevic again
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #858
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
Ibonevic again
Sadly. She´s probably still eating from that plate somebody posted two months ago.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #859
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

To me she didn't look that bad at Fed Cup
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #860
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Sadly. She´s probably still eating from that plate somebody posted two months ago.
? Compared to November last year, she looks very healthy now.
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:13 PM   #861
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

What does Nigel Sears do to these girls minds? First Hantuchova, then Kirilenko, now Ana Ivanovic have all had dramatic weight-loss under him. I'm neither a rabid Ana fan, nor a hater, I'm just watching her on tv at this moment and she looks horrifically under-weight to me. Women need a certain level of body fat to be able to function properly, more than male athletes, it's not surprising to me that she's finding it hard to get back to her best, she probably can't think very clearly.

Can't anybody do something about that Sears guy? Any sane coach would be trying to get her to gain weight at this point. I'm horrified by what I see. Ana was never meant to be that thin! She looks like a bag of bones, please people, this is not normal, it horrifies me to think a generation could think this it's normal for a woman to look that thin!
katafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:19 PM   #862
country flag Horizon

Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future

Ana used to look a lot worse. I wouldn't describe it as "horrific" anymore or anything like it. She is an athlete after all. She has fitness and never looks to suffer from being underweight. She's just skinny.

Obviously Nigel is a bit of a weight freak who convinces them to drop to extremely low body fat. But otherwise he has been good for her game.
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #863
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Ana used to look a lot worse. I wouldn't describe it as "horrific" anymore or anything like it. She is an athlete after all. She has fitness and never looks to suffer from being underweight. She's just skinny.

Obviously Nigel is a bit of a weight freak who convinces them to drop to extremely low body fat. But otherwise he has been good for her game.
I think people are just getting used to seeing her look that way, and that's what scares me, that they think it's normal. She used to look so healthy and had a glow. If she was my daughter, or sister, or friend, I would be very concerned about her.
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:16 PM   #864
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katafan View Post
What does Nigel Sears do to these girls minds? First Hantuchova, then Kirilenko, now Ana Ivanovic have all had dramatic weight-loss under him. I'm neither a rabid Ana fan, nor a hater, I'm just watching her on tv at this moment and she looks horrifically under-weight to me. Women need a certain level of body fat to be able to function properly, more than male athletes, it's not surprising to me that she's finding it hard to get back to her best, she probably can't think very clearly.

Can't anybody do something about that Sears guy? Any sane coach would be trying to get her to gain weight at this point. I'm horrified by what I see. Ana was never meant to be that thin! She looks like a bag of bones, please people, this is not normal, it horrifies me to think a generation could think this it's normal for a woman to look that thin!
What an unnecessary bump. Ana hasn't lost or gained any weight since the last update here. And the Sears subject is beaten to death in this thread, check previous 60 pages.
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:29 PM   #865
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

when was the last time noodles ate some food?

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:34 PM   #866
country flag katafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
What an unnecessary bump. Ana hasn't lost or gained any weight since the last update here. And the Sears subject is beaten to death in this thread, check previous 60 pages.
I wanted to have my own say on the subject and I didn't think a whole new thread about it would go down very well. Every time I see her recently I'm shocked all over again, so I expressed that shock via the medium of a post in a relevant thread as I am entitled to do
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #867
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
She looks thinner to me-her face is just so gaunt.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:42 PM   #868
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think people are just getting used to seeing her look that way, and that's what scares me, that they think it's normal.
I think you're right. I saw her on TV this week and her appearance didn't really strike me as shocking until I realized that it wasn't Pironkova I was watching and the camera was adding 10 pounds.

Her face is really gaunt now--she doesn't look like the same person anymore.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #869
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Why are we still bringing up Nigel Sears when she lost the weight BEFORE he became her coach? But let's continue to ignore the facts.
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:50 PM   #870
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I wanted to have my own say on the subject and I didn't think a whole new thread about it would go down very well. Every time I see her recently I'm shocked all over again, so I expressed that shock via the medium of a post in a relevant thread as I am entitled to do
Every time you see her, she's thinner? When was the last time you watched her? This post is from December, she's not that thin and pale anymore. For sure she's still too thin, but it's not as scary as it was. And it hasn't been getting worse for a while already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
She looks thinner to me-her face is just so gaunt.
I think her left arm looks stronger now. Seriously, guys, check her pics thread in Anapolis, she hasn't changed since her last tournament.