Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM   #616
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
She still looks better than when she was fat
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #617
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
She looks good, just a few more pounds to lose and she'll be hot.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM   #618
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Now, this is trolling. Sgt.Troll, Megadethly, Gagabitch, Bankarmapolice, watch and learn!
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:01 PM   #619

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Now, this is trolling. Sgt.Troll, Megadethly, Gagabitch, Bankarmapolice, watch and learn!
She looks great Why is it people scream ANOREXIA when a girl starts taking good care of herself.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:53 PM   #620
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

A matter of taste surely, she looked much better in 2008.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:22 PM   #621
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
oh no, not another serbiantard

that pic wow, just wow.
Rude and disrespectful. Go and learn how to behave and then go back to forum.
Gentleman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:55 PM   #622
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She looks great Why is it people scream ANOREXIA when a girl starts taking good care of herself.
Personally I prefer girls with more meat.

Cajka , those names
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:12 PM   #623
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, can someone explain to me what "serbiantard" and "trolling" mean? It's not like I completely understand some frases written on this forum, so please, help me. I just came here to have fun in my free time and express my support for Ana Ivanovic (in every post I make) and other WTA players.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:15 PM   #624
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

troll 11989 up, 1990 down
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Tard = stan i guess I just hate the definition of "retard".

Stan 2057 up, 599 down
Based on the central character in the Eminem song of the same name, a "stan" is an overzealous maniacal fan for any celebrity or athlete.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM   #625
Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
troll 11989 up, 1990 down
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Tard = stan i guess I just hate the definition of "retard".

Stan 2057 up, 599 down
Based on the central character in the Eminem song of the same name, a "stan" is an overzealous maniacal fan for any celebrity or athlete.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Thanks debby. Yes, I am a huge fan of Ana, but I don't see how anyone could accuse me for "trolling".
It seems that I don't take forums so seriously like some people here. I am just having fun here. 80 percent of people here are reacting like it is a question of life or death if you say something. And when I wrote a post of support to my sweetheart Ana, they are laughing at me, or even insulting me. Guys, just relax, ok?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM   #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Personally I prefer girls with more meat.
Fine, just because you prefer fat girls doesn't mean the rest of us who prefer normals ones are wrong You are looking great Ana!! Just a few more pounds to lose.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:40 PM   #627
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

She looks better in these recent pictures than she did at Linz. Her arms, though...
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #628
debby

Quote:
Fine, just because you prefer fat girls doesn't mean the rest of us who prefer normals ones are wrong You are looking great Ana!! Just a few more pounds to lose.
I said "personally". You should take lessons from me.

No, having more meat doesn't mean being fat. And no the rest of you doesn't always like super thin girls like that.

And I won't even comment on the last sentence, it's because of people like you that eating disorders are more and more common.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #629
country flag ZenaidaRSmith

ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice ZenaidaRSmith is just really nice

Quote:
I wish I could do a dramatic weight loss like she did ( My wedding is coming in next few weeks and I wish I found a magic way to lose some pounds on my upper abs. I have tried with tummy shaker but not sure this can take effect after 30 days... Does tennis help?
ZenaidaRSmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #630

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenaidaRSmith View Post
I wish I could do a dramatic weight loss like she did ( My wedding is coming in next few weeks and I wish I found a magic way to lose some pounds on my upper abs. I have tried with tummy shaker but not sure this can take effect after 30 days... Does tennis help?
Probably, but laxatives will help quicker.