Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:25 PM   #481
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Omg Ana looks about 12.

Why don't people say anything to her?
Actually, I think that people do tell her something about it, but she probably dismissed those questions, like in that interview. She doesn't think she lost too many kilos, she thinks that traveling might've affected it, because she couldn't eat healthy food and she thinks she'll get stronger. It's pretty much "yes, mom" attitude. She can't do much during the off-season, she can gain 3-5 kilos, I'm not sure it's enough.
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:27 PM   #482
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I have friends who are skinnier than Ana, but they look hot, it's because of their body types. Some of them are tall, but they have tiny bones, so they look great and healthy, but Ana isn't like that, she looks better when she's not that slim. But, this isn't about her looks, if she was fit, strong, injury-free etc. I would never complain about her weight.
Well, my friend is special, she has a history of eating disorders, and she feels floating in tiny trousers, and doesn't even realize how sick she sounded when she said it was easy for everyone to reach size 2 or 0 (size 34-36 in France, sie 2-0 is US I think? ) if they wanted to lose weight. I mean... yeah I agree with you, it depends of the body frame, and it clearly is not Ana's case.
That + loss of power + many injuries , etc. ....
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:44 PM   #483
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Well, my friend is special, she has a history of eating disorders, and she feels floating in tiny trousers, and doesn't even realize how sick she sounded when she said it was easy for everyone to reach size 2 or 0 (size 34-36 in France, sie 2-0 is US I think? ) if they wanted to lose weight. I mean... yeah I agree with you, it depends of the body frame, and it clearly is not Ana's case.
That + loss of power + many injuries , etc. ....
This thread is depressing, but write something funny, Lesby, my sig is so outdated.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #484
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread is depressing, but write something funny, Lesby, my sig is so outdated.
Look at my avy?
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:54 PM   #485
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Look at my avy?
whatever happened to you

I approve
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:20 PM   #486
debby

Quote:
whatever happened to you

I approve
Well yes.
I just discovered the light. You know, I used to stan for Maria before she beats my beloved Juju, ya know ? And you know, it was quite a love-hate relationship I had with Maria, ya know, I had this irresistible desire towards her, you know, I couldn't get rid of it, so you know, I did the most natural thing : pushing her off. But Maria has got these amazing killer legs, so I stayed in the closet you know for months. But you know, I was still watching her matches, trying to convince myself I actually disliked her and wanted her to lose. I even alienated myself into being happy when she was losing Insane, right ? You know, I think that deep down I was crushed every time she lost a match, and you know, when Justine retired, I cried, I now can say that was because my dearest dream was to witness Queen Masha destroying Goddess Justine in her heavenly kingdom of Clay Indeed, when I found out MaSha-JuJu was scheduled on the Chatrier court, I thought I was gonna die. OMG !!!! What a disappointment it was not scheduled on the Lenglen court. But thankfully, this dude who was controlling the entrances, asked everyone who was getting out from the court if they were leaving for the day so I could get the ticket. Too ashamed to actually acknowledge I just wanted to be mesmerized by Maria's legs and her queen class, I invented some lame excuse about Justine being my all-time fave and how much I needed to see her playing live.

No. I was actually lying.

The truth is now out.

Allez.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:32 PM   #487
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Well yes.
I just discovered the light. You know, I used to stan for Maria before she beats my beloved Juju, ya know ? And you know, it was quite a love-hate relationship I had with Maria, ya know, I had this irresistible desire towards her, you know, I couldn't get rid of it, so you know, I did the most natural thing : pushing her off. But Maria has got these amazing killer legs, so I stayed in the closet you know for months. But you know, I was still watching her matches, trying to convince myself I actually disliked her and wanted her to lose. I even alienated myself into being happy when she was losing Insane, right ? You know, I think that deep down I was crushed every time she lost a match, and you know, when Justine retired, I cried, I now can say that was because my dearest dream was to witness Queen Masha destroying Goddess Justine in her heavenly kingdom of Clay Indeed, when I found out MaSha-JuJu was scheduled on the Chatrier court, I thought I was gonna die. OMG !!!! What a disappointment it was not scheduled on the Lenglen court. But thankfully, this dude who was controlling the entrances, asked everyone who was getting out from the court if they were leaving for the day so I could get the ticket. Too ashamed to actually acknowledge I just wanted to be mesmerized by Maria's legs and her queen class, I invented some lame excuse about Justine being my all-time fave and how much I needed to see her playing live.

No. I was actually lying.

The truth is now out.

Allez.
My sig will be updated in no time.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:35 PM   #488
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Well is she concerned?

If she doesn't think anything is wrong then she's not particularly bright
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:40 PM   #489
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Well is she concerned?

If she doesn't think anything is wrong then she's not particularly bright
I don't think it has anything to do with being bright or not.

This sort of things can happen to anybody.
It takes the people in the inner circles to call attention to it.

Whether it has been done or not in Ana's case, we don't know.
But if the enablers and yes-people outnumber the clear-eyed people, that is not good.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:44 PM   #490
debby

Quote:
My sig will be updated in no time.
I need to write a long post about my slow realization that Ana's forehand is the best thing ever, trumping even Masha's legs by a nail.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:50 PM   #491
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Just have her hang out with Marion for a month, that weight will go right back up

In all seriousness it's concerning to me at the rate of how fast she is becoming thin; When this thread first started I was like ehhh I definitely see a weight loss but now it's like holy shit. This just plain and simple is not Ana's body type. When it happened to Daniela she was at least naturally a slim slender girl even though it was obvious how ill she looked physically when she went through her weight issue. Ana looks better with a little beef and it obviously helps her game more, i hope she realizes herself when she looks in a mirror how ill she looks. I'm also wondering if Sears training regime has something to do with it, idk I just don't think it's a coincidence this happened to the two women he has coached. She either needs to change her diet or cut back on all the training.
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM   #492
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Still looks great.

People need to stop *****ing about it.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM   #493
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

I thought yall were overreacting but some of the pictures in this thread

she has less leg muscle then me.. how she gon be playing those three set matches?
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM   #494
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

She looks skinnier day by day
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 06:26 AM   #495
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Not even that. There are MANY girls who look like Ana, or even skinnier and they are healthy. But those girls were always like that while Ana got skinny just recently. I hope she sticks to what she said in the interview, working on weight during off season.
This too. I don't think she's a naturally rail-thin person – Dani seems to be naturally skinny, she just took it too far. Ana looked great after she got a bit more in shape post-2008 but now she just looks far too small. Unnatural, like she wasn't meant to be this thin.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote