Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:42 AM   #436
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

I'm more concerned about how this thread is becoming more relevant that her "career"

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:30 AM   #437
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

She is looking way to fragile. It is worrying.
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:34 AM   #438
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Anarexic

It seems like she is losing her hair too
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:44 AM   #439
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

She's fine. It's a phase. Some lose weight, some gain.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:44 AM   #440
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basset View Post
have a "wiener schnitzel" while you're in austria ana !
mmmm that looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Okay, she needs to gain 3-4 kg and she would be perfect. Imagine if we would start a thread for every player who needs to LOSE 3-4 kg? GM would be flooded.
shes lost like 10-12 kg IMO
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:48 AM   #441
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

At least she's not this:

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:52 AM   #442
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

yes, Ana looks really skinny now.... she should gain some weight indeed....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 01:25 PM   #443
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

That t-shirt picture is misleading. I am quite thin and look much thinner in t-shirts than I do in tank tops. People are so dramatic.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 01:41 PM   #444
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

i am not the one to jump to a conclusion quickly, but i've seen her match from Moscow and she did not look well. Her muscle tone is gone, and looking from any angle anyone could see there is a problem. Even Ana herself said so in a recent interview... Aside from the looks, her game is suffering, she doesn't look as strong as she used to. She just isn't fit, she looks skinny and pale...
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #445
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

You cannot deny her frame has considerably diminished over this year or more. Her arms look too thin. She was never super boney; it looks unnatural on her. It is not about looking good, but as a pro-athlete she looks way fragile, especially when we know her usual fram was not this one.
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:30 PM   #446
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
From girl with over 100 photos per day You will always find couple pics which prove some wrong conclusions about hers looks.

I also want to see couple more kilos on Ana, to look more "sporty" than "model"-like girl (body type), but that's because I think it will be useful for hers power and fitness, not because I think that she is unhealthy, sick or anorexic.

For 185cm tall woman "slim" look is something normal and natural, so Ana currently looks little bit slim for professional athlete, not for 185cm tall girl.

That Prague one single photo which here is used right now like key evidence that Ana is anorexic and unhealthy thin is just one bad pic and nothing else. From that angle we have optical illusion that hers arms are ridiculously narrow, and for girl which come that day in CZE from Italy (and probably not slip enough previous night), and which traditionally use minimal make-up when she goes on court - hers bags is not sign of sickness or especially of anorexia

Here is Ana photo pictured just a few seconds after that "sick" pics, where she looks normal and OK:

Hi Nigel
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:35 PM   #447
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Her legs Her calves are skinnier than mine.

She looked great in 08, and that's no coincidence why it was her peak.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:36 PM   #448
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

If I were Ana I would sue Sears for psychological abuse and call Daniela H to testify.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 03:24 PM   #449
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post

Her legs Her calves are skinnier than mine.

She looked great in 08, and that's no coincidence why it was her peak.
She's got something called "Lucky Legs"

They are so thin .... she's lucky they don't break
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 03:49 PM   #450
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
She's got something called "Lucky Legs"

They are so thin .... she's lucky they don't break

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote