Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #406
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Not that I would ever expect some brilliant sense of humor from you, but this is lame even for your standards.
what humor?
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #407
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
what humor?
Oh, really... so... It wasn't even a retarded joke? What was it then?
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #408
country flag momo_rama

momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice momo_rama is just really nice

I wish she would return to her normal frame. As you get older you are supposed to fill out a bit more, but it feels like she is trying to fight that. Even Maria is much more broader these days and look where she is now. I think losing weight throws the whole dynamic of your game off. You loose power, timing, control and what do you gain, movement? That was never what her game was about.She's so close to the top ten but feels light years away in the same sense.
momo_rama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #409
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Oops!! Rough start!!

Please read the opening post carefully before making your contribution to this thread.

This is NOT a " Ana vs. Others" thread.
Remember when I said to you couple of days ago on some other topic how people in Serbia are reacting on every news about Ana. Same thing here, sometimes it seems to me exactly what I said to you: they are jealous of her success and looks, waiting for a chance to make jokes about her, but they are actually ridiculous. Then you said to me I am treating them like immatures. Well, this proves most of them are immature. Sadly, people are like wolfs who wait for a chance to provoke successfull people.

Now about what you said... Yes, she lost some weight, but I don't see that like a problem, at least for now. She is actually moving faster on court, and her forehand still remains powerfull. Her only problem is lack of self confidence during matches, but that will come with her becoming complete player in the future. But I agree, it would be interesting to hear what some other experts think about her weight at the moment. We'll se how she'll play in 2013. I hope it will be a season when she'll be back in top 10, and become consistent again. Do you agree?
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #410
country flag dany.p

dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkoan View Post
She is perfectly healthy. It's just the concentration of drama queens that's shifting your opinion. That's a goid example of when majority of people's opinion can mess with your own views.

She has visibly lost weight, but it serves the purpose of her work. She is fit - fast around the court and still with plenty of power behind her shots.
I see where your coming from, but i don't agree. I haven't even paid much attention to this thread. My opininons are based on what i see.

I don't think she was to thin when this thread was started, or even well after, but she has lost even more weight of what was a slender frame.

For me the latest pics are worrying.

Last edited by dany.p : Oct 16th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
dany.p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #411
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she is a bit thin but looks very healthy, her team won't let her not be unhealthy lol

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #412
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

to me Ana is too thin, she seems to have lost muscles especially on the upper part of her body.
Not kidding but now her head is way bigger than her body which is very strange especially knowing how ana' s body was 5 years ago.
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #413
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

i saw her last week in Linz - and i was shocked
it looks even more worse IRL then on TV
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #414
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

God, she is soooo skinny now that her face changed and it looks kinda weird now

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #415
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to buy this girl a cheeseburger from Five Guys. Just give me the opportunity, Ana!
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #416
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

She looks sickly. Like she's not getting enough fiber or protein.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #417
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Lord that picture is horrendous. This needs sorted.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #418
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Ana.

Just eat during off-season.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #419
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

Wow it's getting worse ! She certainly looks sick by now. And I'm sorry but those arms...it makes her head look big. Maybe it's anorexia. Sad.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #420
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

her muscles are far too pronounced now due to her fat percentage being so low. Those legs are blatant examples of that..... you shouldnt be able to see each muscle and where it connects like you can on Ivanovic now.

And I can understand her looking even worse in person than on Camera. Serena Williams, for instance, looks much more muscular on camera than she does in person.... IRL she actually looks toned as opposed to a muscle fest. If Ana looks like this on Camera.. I can only imagine how tiny she looks in person.

Just because a car, for instance, is light does not mean it will be fast. If you put a really weak engine into the car (IE her endurance and energy is zapped due to being underweight) it will still be slow (YUGO anyone??)... regardless of how light it is.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote