Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #391
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

That's pretty worrying imo.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #392
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Those photos from 2007 to now are shocking. Even the difference from 2007 to 2008 is striking. Her legs are scarily skinny in that US Open pic. Ana needs help. I feel sorry for her, something is clearly not right with her.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #393
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
Those photos from 2007 to now are shocking. Even the difference from 2007 to 2008 is striking. Her legs are scarily skinny in that US Open pic. Ana needs help. I feel sorry for her, something is clearly not right with her.
Of course it is, she was chubby in 2006/7, she was perfect in 2008.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #394
country flag dany.p

dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of

I came to her defense earlier in the thread , but as it stands right at this moment, i am worried. I think the latest pics we are seeing are quite illuminating. It is hard to judge without knowing her exact weight. She could still be perfectly healthy, its just that i'm starting to wonder.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #395
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany.p View Post
I came to her defense earlier in the thread , but as it stands right at this moment, i am worried. I think the latest pics we are seeing are quite illuminating. It is hard to judge without knowing her exact weight. She could still be perfectly healthy, its just that i'm starting to wonder.
She is perfectly healthy. It's just the concentration of drama queens that's shifting your opinion. That's a goid example of when majority of people's opinion can mess with your own views.

She has visibly lost weight, but it serves the purpose of her work. She is fit - fast around the court and still with plenty of power behind her shots.
petkoan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #396
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

There maybe something in Nigel Sears that sucks the body mass out of girls, remember when he coached Hantuchova back in 2003 and how seriously thin she was?

Anyway, Ana changed a lot physically but I think she's fine, remember she must be surrounded with physios and dieticians who I think would say something or help her out if something was wrong with her physically or mentally.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #397
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

No. She looks weak and tired. Her shots are weak and she is slower than ever.

She was a perfectly fine weight in 2007. Look at her during that French Open. There was never a need for her to lose weight in the first place.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #398
country flag dany.p

dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of

In nigel's defense, ana was quite skinny before he came onboard.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #399
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Her face looks gaunt, like she has been in camp, ya know?

But its WTA, no one will say anything to the princess in fear of being fired.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #400
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam View Post
She does look thin...
A fan pic @ LINZ
My GOD are those arms for real?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #401
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

They are, but not for a tennis player u.u (or anyone)
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #402
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Ana definitely doesn't look healthy, I hope she gets well soon
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #403
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

Good job, Agent Sears. At this rate she will completely disappear by the end of 2013.
tejmeglekvár is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #404
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkoan View Post
She is perfectly healthy. It's just the concentration of drama queens that's shifting your opinion. That's a goid example of when majority of people's opinion can mess with your own views.

She has visibly lost weight, but it serves the purpose of her work. She is fit - fast around the court and still with plenty of power behind her shots.
And you know this..... how

Have you been there when she's been weighed?

Are you her doctor?

Have you spoken to her in private about how she's feeling?

Yes, everyone is speculating here due to what they see on the TV and in photo's, but if your answers are "no" to the above..... so are you, so you can't really be sure (like we can't)... can you?
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #405
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Good job, Agent Sears. At this rate she will completely disappear by the end of 2013.
Not that I would ever expect some brilliant sense of humor from you, but this is lame even for your standards.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote