Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #361
country flag basset

basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

have a "wiener schnitzel" while you're in austria ana !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 220px-Wiener-Schnitzel02.jpg (18.8 KB, 12 views)
basset is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #362
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, she needs to gain 3-4 kg and she would be perfect. Imagine if we would start a thread for every player who needs to LOSE 3-4 kg? GM would be flooded.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #363
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

She does not look good. This weight loss was totally unnecessary and it doesn't have any positive impact on her game.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #364
beecharmer

beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice

Am I right in thinking she began to get noticeably thinner before Sears was on the scene? Either way, to coach one malnourished player might be seen as unfortunate, but to coach two....I must say, I've never warmed to the man. As a coach, at best he states the obvious, but I wonder what his ethos is behind the scenes.
beecharmer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #365
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

He's the coach that has managed to get her out of the slump, so she's lucky to have him. I doubt that her weight loss has anything to do with him.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #366
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
He's the coach that has managed to get her out of the slump, so she's lucky to have him. I doubt that her weight loss has anything to do with him.
she's OUT of her slump??

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #367
country flag tennisfan146

tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
she's OUT of her slump??
She just reached a GS QF and is 12th in the rankings. Only a fool would call it a slump. I personally think Sears has been a great coach to Ana. She's been playing at a high level lately, not really getting the big wins, but she is beating the players she should beat. As far as the weight loss is concerned, she is not looking sick by any means, but yeah, her figure has looked more athletic than now. Probably wouldn't hurt her to gain a bit of muscle. What I really can't understand is that how do some people compare her to Hantuchova during her anorexic days, Ana doesn't look anything like that right now.
tennisfan146 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #368
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

From today

Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #369
beecharmer

beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan146 View Post
She just reached a GS QF and is 12th in the rankings. Only a fool would call it a slump. I personally think Sears has been a great coach to Ana. She's been playing at a high level lately, not really getting the big wins, but she is beating the players she should beat. As far as the weight loss is concerned, she is not looking sick by any means, but yeah, her figure has looked more athletic than now. Probably wouldn't hurt her to gain a bit of muscle. What I really can't understand is that how do some people compare her to Hantuchova during her anorexic days, Ana doesn't look anything like that right now.
I agree she doesn't look nearly as bad as Hantuchova when she was scarily thin but as you say, she has lost muscle and that's detrimental to her game. She may be a more consistent winner at the moment, but a malnourished body isn't going to keep her consistently strong and uninjured over the coming years. She's a nice woman and I hope the physical and mental come together for her.
beecharmer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #370
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

So bad, I mean she was hot
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #371
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
From today

IKR? What the heck is all the fuss about?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #372
country flag Vespertine69

Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute

No way does Ana look anything like as extremely thin as Daniela looked at her worst, but I think she's not doing herself any favours by being that slight. I too think she'd benefit from some extra bulk, but it's her call and I don't think she looks ill or anything at this stage. I think it's a bit OTT for people to use terms like malnourished... she's looking very slim, but that's quite different to looking unwell due to extreme calorie restriction.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #373
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Drench the bugger for roundworm.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #374
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

she really has become awfully thin. it's weird that the 2 high profile players in the last 10 or so years with weight issues were/are both coached by the same person.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #375
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Its the same song for 2 years now since Nov 2010 its been so painful to watch.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote