Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #211
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Right now Ana is just right. Not thin or fat, just right.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #212
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Well there's that crappy action shot from Eastbourne 2003 but thats about it.

She looked fine at Wimbledon. The camera can make anyone look bad if you capture at just the right moment.
She was pretty skinny at that time -- check out those bones in her back/shoulders/spine--you can even see the shape of the muscle in her shoulder blade--this was while she was with Sears...

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo

Last edited by matty : Aug 12th, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #213
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
She was pretty skinny at that time -- check out those bones in her back/shoulders/spine--you can even see the shape of the muscle in her shoulder blade--this was while she was with Sears...

It's still from Eastbourne though.

I think that's probably the tournament she looked probably too skinny.

Dani was always a skinny girl.

This shots from 2002 Montreal when nobody was batting an eyelid about her weight.

Angles are everything.

Last edited by $uricate : Aug 12th, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #214
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This shots from 2002 Montreal when nobody was batting an eyelid about her weight.

Angles are everything.
You are trying very hard

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #215
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Angles are everything.
Notice the face, though. Dani carries her weight in her tummy and face/chin--when she gains lbs, that's where it goes. She has always had long skinny legs so that is not a good indicator. Notice her guant face and no dbl chin in the bottom photo in my above post. Even now in the glorious perfect shape that she is in, she has a little chin. Anyway, Ana seems (IMO) to thin for her natural size.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #216
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
You are trying very hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
Notice the face, though. Dani carries her weight in her tummy and face/chin--when she gains lbs, that's where it goes. She has always had long skinny legs so that is not a good indicator. Notice her guant face and no dbl chin in the bottom photo in my above post. Even now in the glorious perfect shape that she is in, she has a little chin. Anyway, Ana seems (IMO) to thin for her natural size.
Somehow that pic didn't work in my post

Well here's Wimbledon 2003 a few weeks after the bad shot

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #217

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Somehow that pic didn't work in my post

Well here's Wimbledon 2003 a few weeks after the bad shot

that is perfect, just right
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #218
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Dani herself has admitted it was not healthy; so I don't understand why some posters are still threading the meddle here

Quote:

From emaciated to curvy: Daniela Hantuchova serves up a healthier look for Wimbledon

Not so long ago she had tennis fans worrying about her health after she crashed out of Wimbledon.
Looking thin and apparently on the verge of a nervous breakdown, Daniela Hantuchova sobbed as she was beaten during the 2003 tournament.
But it was a very different Miss Hantuchova who arrived at a pre-Wimbledon party in London on Thursday evening.

From skinny to sophisticated: Daniela on the court in 2003 and arriving at the pre-Wimbledon Branson party on Thursday

More...
Tanned and glamorous, the 25-year-old Slovakian was only too happy to pose for the cameras at the event hosted by Sir Richard Branson.
Her confidence and poise were in stark contrast to the scenes five years ago when her skinny frame drew concerned comments.
Miss Hantuchova, who is 5ft 11in with 44in legs, has always dismissed rumours that she had been suffering from an eating disorder.

She put her severe weight loss down to a tough training regime.

But after slipping down the women's world rankings, she is now not only healthy again but also back in the top ten.

This year she achieved her best-ever grand slam performance by reaching the semifinal of the Australian Open.
She has said that she hopes her success in banishing the demons of 2003 may help other up and coming stars.
She said in a recent interview: 'Now I hope that I can be some kind of inspiration for young kids, by showing them that you can turn things around. Everyone matures at a different age.'
Commenting on publicity about her weight, she added: 'I think there is way too much emphasis on the way we look in sport in general.
Everyone has a different shape. People should focus only on the game.'

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Wimbledon.html

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #219

Some people prefer fat girls, some people prefer slimmer girls. Ana has chosen to be slimmer so stop ciritising her.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #220
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Dani herself has admitted it was not healthy; so I don't understand why some posters are still threading the meddle here
She admits nothing in that article

As I stated, she admitted she overtrained and she hadn't quite filled out yet, hence she lost some weight.

Daniela has NEVER admitted to an eating disorder because she NEVER had one.

If she was too skinny how was she winning any matches?

Commenting publicly on her weight she says "everybody has a different shape" according to that article.

Where does she herself say it was unhealthy?

All the insinuations are by the writer
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #221

i smell jealousy in this thread. they can't bear to see slim, beautiful women.

these slim girls to take care of themselves are role models to young girls.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #222
Lucemferre

Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post

I see someone unnecessarily getting offended. There is slim and there is unhealthy. Ivanovic is starting to look ridiculous with her massive head on a stick-like figure. Getting double bageled by Vinci is not a good sign either.
Lucemferre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #223
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some people prefer fat girls, some people prefer slimmer girls. Ana has chosen to be slimmer so stop ciritising her.
Shut the fuck up already.

Thin girls with curves (Maria) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unnaturaly thin girls without curves (Ana)
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #224
country flag matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Shut the fuck up already.

Thin girls with curves (Maria) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unnaturaly thin girls without curves (Ana)
I agree with you--Ana is not naturally slender like Maria and Dani.

And to the other posters that say people are criticizing Ana or are jealous, gimme a break--some people are just a bit concerned, so just relax.

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #225
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Quote:

You are losing focus of the discussion again?

This is not a beauty context by talking about what kind of shape people prefer.
And why a tennis fan would be jealous of a tennis player's look?
And you are getting out of hand with your role model things

This is all about how it affects her performance on the tennis court.