Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #181
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Heinz Günthardt got her back into shape after she was overweight for a while, and her results improved dramatically. She was in perfect athletic shape then, but it seems she has lost even more weight with Sears, which obviously is a bit concerning.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #182
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4m3ka View Post
Yes, but the intention of this thread seems to be the concern surrounding the weight loss, not for people like you who only watch women's tennis to perve.
no concern as she looks good, maybe you need to be concerned about your fav's weight gained.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #183
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

I would like to know how she did it. She is either working really really hard, which I doubt, or is just downright starving.
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #184
country flag J4m3ka

J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future J4m3ka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
no concern as she looks good, maybe you need to be concerned about your fav's weight gained.
Yes, because looking "good" (read: subjective) is exactly what being a female athlete is all about

Venus has gained weight?
"But every sport improves dramatically every three-to-five years, and I think we've see that in the sport of tennis. These guys just keep getting better and better. There's no comparison between what guys are doing now to 10 years ago"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Agassi
"Listen, I could sit here and tell you that I'm the best of the best, but unfortunately, the best get better. That's just how it is. Speed, athleticism, change in technology, and why people don't come to the net anymore because of the angles that are created. It's a whole different set of circumstances out there"
J4m3ka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #185
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4m3ka View Post
Yes, because looking "good" (read: subjective) is exactly what being a female athlete is all about

Venus has gained weight?
maybe the other one. one of them is like 5 ft wide
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #186
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she's not a model.

Quote:
maybe the other one. one of them is like 5 ft wide
Right now Ana should have some of Serena's muscles.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei

Last edited by GoofyDuck : Aug 11th, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #187
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
she apparently hired Djokovic's kwak doctor .She has gone gluten-free according to reports so
when I've gone gluten free, I get super tired and get a B-vitamin deficiency (a little crack on the corner of the mouth) and

I think she looked better in 2010--she is not naturally as thin ad Dani and Maria--she seems to be naturally a "bigger" girl.

If I recall, all this was Sears' idea.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #188
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #189
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
the thinner she gets the worse she plays.
This. And the people who coach and advise her must surely see it?

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #190
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

That is fit Ana. Before Günthardt, during her worst stretch, she was probably 15-18 pounds heavier. Now she looks too thin for her bodyframe imho.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #191
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post

That is fit Ana. Before Günthardt, during her worst stretch, she was probably 15-18 pounds heavier. Now she looks too thin for her bodyframe imho.
I miss this look!!!

She looks so hot right there!
Sabine Lisicki, Zheng Jie, Garbine Muguruza, Carla Suarez Navarro, Vera Zvonareva
Monica Seles (9), Lindsay Davenport (3), Sandrine Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #192
country flag sfan

sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
sfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #193
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

comparison shots?
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #194
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I am a little worried with her look TBH. Yes, under Heinz Gunthardt she was best since 2008 (miss him ) and she had Marija Lojanica as her fitness trainer back then, but as much Marija brought new and fresh ideas in Ana's fitness training and improved her movement (Ana hired her after the disaster of Wimby 2010, they worked together during the summer and after that she started playing better and better) she also had a plan to reduce a bit Ana's weight to get her faster and strengthen her upper body, unfortunately the collaboration ended at the beginning of 2011 so it didn't have any benefits, except the weight loss which didn't stop since then (despite the fact that she got back briefly with Scott Byrnes in 2011)... Dunno.
And no, she didn't hire Djokovic's magic doc, and she is not completely gluten free...
What is sad to see is that she is not willing to hire a fitness coach... She has money to afford a physio, a fitness coach etc. etc.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #195
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Leave her alone

She looks great. If this were 3000 years ago we would all look like this. Having to actually hunt our food and exercising constantly would make us totally ripped.

Unfortunately nowadays everyone is so fat that what is considered "normal" is actually overweight.
But it is not 3000 years ago.

I don't disagree that she looks great, but that is not the goal of tennis player.
A tennis player goal is to get in athletic shape that maximizes her abilities.

If this was runway modeling, yes, Ana has achieved that goal. But this is tennis.

I understand Ana Ivanovic has adoring fans following unlike those of Anna Kournikova.
This group of fans did not seem to care about Anna. K results on the tennis court , as long as she looks great and smiles and throws kisses to their general direction.

BTW, Maria Sharpova now looks like an athlete.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Live Stream, football, tennis, etc.. : http://www.sportlemon.tv/

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Aug 11th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote