Kims face - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 01:29 AM   #1
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all
Kims face

espn just showed a real tight close up of Kims face, ether Kim has a bad case of acne, or she has freckles all over her face and forehead that i never noticed, but it looks like acne, freckles don't look like that, poor Kim, i remember having a bad case of acne
in school, that was a horible time to be in school, glad thats over with.
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 01:35 AM   #2
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
uh. ok
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 01:42 AM   #3
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all
Jarret i always thought you were a dip, and you just proved it.
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 01:49 AM   #4
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
what's the point of this thread?

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:39 AM   #5
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Acne happens...she still looks beautiful

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:41 AM   #6
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Yeah, she has acne...but it's nothing that a bit of make-up can't cover...and Lleyton doesn't seem to care
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:56 AM   #7
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by untitled2284
Yeah, she has acne...but it's nothing that a bit of make-up can't cover...and Lleyton doesn't seem to care
Why would he care. He has his own acne to worry about!!!!!!!!!
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:07 AM   #8
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by joao

I knew there was a similarity. LOLOLOL
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:11 AM   #9
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Kim's also picking up Lleyton's defensive skills and ball control and patience in rallies. So a few pimples don't bother me at all when her game is as pretty as it was today in the second set and latter half of the first set.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:35 AM   #10
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by joao

Not acne, chicken pox scars
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:44 AM   #11
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by untitled2284

sometimes make-up makes it even worse!
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 09:55 AM   #12
country flag keta

keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point
Kims a Tennis Player not a Model, So it shouldnt matter What she looks like. You can tell she is happy about the way she is because she is playing well at the moment.
Im MY OWN opinion Kim is very very Pretty!

singing a song,
walking in a Lleyton Wonderland ...
There's - on - ly - ONE - Lleyton Hewitt ...

Lleyki For ever!!!

...push up...Ya body, Ya body next to mine...push up...i gotta make that sexy booty mine...push up...and shake it, baby shake that ass...push up...i love it when you feel like getting nasty
keta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 10:44 AM   #13
country flag baleineau

baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future
i think she contracted the acne from lleyton, who had quite severe acne when he first came on the tour.
You have long been my goal, been my chasing, been my soul. I have hung out on the edge. But I just couldn't let go. There's a time to forgive. There's a time to forget. Close your eyes, get ready, set. Walk me down this fall I'm taking but don't let me go yet. Oh let me go, sweetheart, throw me, around you, like you know me. And remember me too. Remember me too from a dream i had of you. Mary Margaret O'Hara | Dream I Had | Apartment Hunting | 2002.
baleineau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 11:00 AM   #14
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
that's impossible!
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 11:14 AM   #15
country flag baleineau

baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future
what's impossible? Lleyton to have acne when first coming on the tour, or Kim contracting acne from Lleyton?

it may not be acne, but some skin conditions (sebbhoraic dermatitis) is a funghal infection which flares up from time to time, and can be passed on to others through sharing face towels, intimate stuff etc.

not sure if acne can catch, but some variants of dermatitis can.
You have long been my goal, been my chasing, been my soul. I have hung out on the edge. But I just couldn't let go. There's a time to forgive. There's a time to forget. Close your eyes, get ready, set. Walk me down this fall I'm taking but don't let me go yet. Oh let me go, sweetheart, throw me, around you, like you know me. And remember me too. Remember me too from a dream i had of you. Mary Margaret O'Hara | Dream I Had | Apartment Hunting | 2002.
baleineau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote