Anna Kournikova cheering team.. - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:29 AM   #736
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Kournikova cheering team..

thx GL for the new pix and the interview

sasha cohen sheva sergei fedorov andrei pavel

kimi raikkonen F1 world champion 2007

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person.” Nadia Comaneci
cindy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 10:41 PM   #737
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

New diary entry from Anna -

Tijuana Boys and Girls Club

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back in Miami after my trip to Tijuana, Mexico. What a great experience! I actually drove to Tijuana from San Diego, CA and I've never crossed the border by car before, so that was very cool to see. I went to Tijuana to open the first ever Boys and Girls Club outside the U.S., which we'll hopefully be doing much more of in the future! As you know, there's a lot of poverty in Tijuana, so it was a great honor and a dream for me to open a safe place for young kids there and to give them the opportunities that they deserve. I was very pleasantly surprised by the large amount of media that attended, since the whole point was to attract awareness and attention to the kids' needs. As usual, the most fun for me was when I could lose myself with the kids and see their beautiful smiles. That's what brings me the most pleasure!!
I know you guys have seen all the media pictures from the Nautica South Beach Triathlon, but there wasn't any "backstage," so here are all my personal pictures from the Tijuana trip, hope you enjoy them! Thanks again for all your support and come back soon!

The opening of The Boys and Girls Club of Tijuana, Mexico.

We had an amazing press turn out, which was great since we were there to bring awareness to the club.

Having a chat with my friend Kurt Aschermann, who has done so much for the Boys and Girls Club of America.

At the podium with all the government officials who were part of making the club possible.

Me trying to give my speech in Spanish.

Lost in translation.

Being educated about the club.

High-5’ing the gym class.

Members of the gym class and the instructor, who happened to be Russian!

This is the best part, being with the kids!

Arts and Crafts class.

Me trying to be creative, but I was bad!

Q & A with the press.

Taking pictures with the Boys and Girls club members.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #738
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute

thx GL! nice pix!

Old May 12th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #739
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Kournikova Relaunches Website
Posted on May 12, 2008

Tennis star Anna Kournikova and SportsMates, Inc., the global sports social network, today announced the relaunch of Kournikova.com, Anna's official website, with K-Swiss as lead sponsor.

Originally launched in 2001, Kournikova.com has consistently ranked as one of the most popular official athlete websites. According to Lycos, Anna was the most searched-for athlete on the Internet in 2007, a title she's held for the past eight years.

The completely revamped Kournikova.com features Anna's personal blog, videos and photo galleries containing exclusive photos from Anna's personal collection, including behind-the-scenes photos from Anna's photo shoots and appearances.

The site also features an About Me section that provides her fans with an intimate look into both her professional history as well as current favorites, upcoming events, product recommendations, where she is and status updates sent from her mobile phone.

In addition, the more than 340,000 registered members of Kournikova.com now have their own social networking community on SportsMates.

"I am so excited to relaunch my new website," Anna Kournikova said. "I love communicating with my fans and I am looking forward to having a lot more personal interaction with them in the new Ask Anna community section of my site. It's a great way for me to keep the relationship strong and I hope they enjoy the new site as much as I do!"

"Anna has some of the most passionate fans in the world," stated Blair Cummins, CEO of SportsMates, Inc. "We're pleased to offer them a highly interactive website and social network to connect with Anna and each other."

To celebrate the relaunch of Kournikova.com, lead sponsor K-Swiss is giving fans the chance to win autographed memorabilia and a telephone call from Anna as part of the K-Swiss "Win a Call from AnnaK" Sweepstakes and Contest which begins on May 19, 2008. For more information, visit
http://www.kournikova.com/win-a-call-from-annak/.

"We are excited to partner with Kournikova.com as Anna is a fantastic brand ambassador for K-Swiss with her tennis background as well as her unique perspective on women's athletic footwear and apparel," stated Jennifer Weiderman, Vice President of Marketing for K-Swiss.

K-Swiss will be hosting live online chats with Anna for the members of the social networking community on SportsMates located at
http://clubs.sportsmates.com/kournikova/. The first will take place on May 31, 2008 at 3 p.m. Eastern.

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 09:54 AM   #740
country flag goldenlox

Happy 27th birthday Anna!
с днем рождения

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #741
country flag cindy

happy b-day anna! 27 years old...and she is still as perfect!

Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #742
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY TO ANNA KOURNIKOVA! THE WTA TOUR HASN'T BEEN THE SAME FOR ME WITHOUT HER.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 09:14 AM   #743
country flag cindy

up up up!

Old Jun 24th, 2008, 08:17 PM   #744
country flag goldenlox

Anna was at a Chanel fashion show

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/315032

Old Jun 25th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #745
country flag cindy

thx GL! I saw a picture of her with that dress and that shoes in a mag but didn't know where or when it was! thx for sharing

Old Jul 7th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #746
country flag goldenlox

Anna in Stuttgart

10.00 Uhr MercedesCup-ProAm mit Anna Kournikova, Michael Stich, Henri Leconte
sowie prominenten Gästen aus Politik, Wirtschaft und Sport
11.00 Uhr 1. Runde Hauptfeld
14.00 Uhr Show-Match mit Anna Kournikova, Barbara Schett, Michael Stich, Henri Leconte

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 07:42 PM   #747
country flag goldenlox

Pictures from Anna's exhibtion in Stuttgart

Old Jul 10th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #748
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

In case you didn't read it yet..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....html?bcnn=yes

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #749
country flag goldenlox

Anna wrote a blog on her website today -

Back from Germany!
July 10, 2008

Hey guys,
I’m back in Miami for a few days after my trip to Germany, before I leave for World Team Tennis, and I wanted to give you a quick update on how the trip went. When I got to Frankfurt I found out that my flight to Stuttgart had been cancelled because of a strike, so I had to drive there, which turned out to be faster and easier. That evening, I attended the MercedesCup Laureus Charity Gala, which was in support of the Laureus ‘Sport For Good’ Foundation. The gala was really entertaining because a lot of great athletes attended and I was able to meet them all! It was especially cool when the famous Formula 1 racer Mika Hakkinen bought my signed racquet for 5,000 Euros during the live auction. I was totally surprised and shocked that a tennis racquet would go for so much, but I guess when it’s for a good cause people are willing to spend a bit more. During that evening I also got to spend time with my great friend Barbara Schett. It was fantastic to catch up with her and reminisce about old times…we certainly had some good laughs together!

After the gala I had to go to sleep early, as I had to get ready for the ProAm at 9am the next day. My actual mixed doubles match was at 2pm that day and I played with Henri Leconte against Barbara and Michael Stich. It was awesome to play on red clay again, as I haven’t played on it in about a year. The match was close, we won 9-8, (7-2 in the tiebreaker), and I felt really comfortable and enjoyed being on the court, so I hope the fans loved it too. We had some amazing points and, of course, Henri Leconte was hilarious! On the last day in Germany I had to wake up at 4am to catch my flight back to the States, so even though I didn’t get a lot of sleep over those few days, it was a really great trip! It felt good to be back in Germany, as I have so many great memories from my playing days there.

Don’t forget to check out the WTT matches, and I’ll be back soon with updates!

Old Jul 16th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #750
country flag cindy

thx for all the new pix and all the news