Anna Kournikova cheering team.. - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 03:12 PM   #556
country flag alias

alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future
I posted new pics of Anna in her theard!
alias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM   #557
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Anna will be on The View in 2 weeks -

http://realitytvworld.com/index/arti...ory.php?s=3387
I have to give Anna some advice
Don't insult those old women
Then everything will be fine
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2005, 03:31 PM   #558
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday

http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2...nriqueandanna/

Old Apr 13th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #559
country flag goldenlox

Barbara Walters said tennis star Anna Kournikova is tomorrow's guest co-host.
She's around 90

Anna is #1, in all of sports -

http://buzz.yahoo.com/sports/

Old Apr 14th, 2005, 04:20 PM   #560
country flag alias

alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future
I think she'll do a good job!
alias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 01:43 PM   #561
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
I watched a biography show about Anna on Aussie Fox Sports channel earlier.
It was quite interesting...a good reminder of how talented the young Anna was
She was on the show talking about her growing up and relations with her mother and others as well as what she thought about people saying she didnt have much time for tennis. Nick Bolletieri and Pam Shriver as well as an earlier coach of Anna's were also talking in length about her and what they thought were reasons for her short career.
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM   #562
country flag goldenlox

Anna will be in San Diego on Friday to throw out the first pitch at a baseball game.
How about going to San Diego in July? Bring your rackets.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM   #563
country flag goldenlox

Anna will be in Manhattan on Saturday, May 7, at the opening of an Adidas store -

http://www.villagevoice.com/nyclife/...,63590,15.html

Old May 8th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #564
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
There is a nice article about Anna in today's New York Post. The article is titled "Anna Does Launch" and is located at http://nypost.com/news/regionalnews/43690.htm

I'm surprised I posted this before GL did.

There is a picture of Anna and boxer Laila Ali accompaning the article and they both look great! But Anna looks so tiny comapared to the magnificent and massive Laila and wouldn't last 1 round with Ali. Anna and Laila should do an Adidas commercial together where Anna signs a contract to fight Laila but signs Maria Sharapova's name instead because Masha likes boxing so much. That would be an eye opening commerical for Adidas and that's what they need.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2005, 05:39 PM   #565
country flag goldenlox

I just saw that on Anna's site, and I was going to post it.
Here are some other pics -

http://lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action-nl....eventid=123992

Old May 8th, 2005, 05:45 PM   #566
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the great Anna photos GL. But did you notice they spelled Jeremy Shockey's name wrong (Shocker)?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old May 8th, 2005, 05:46 PM   #567
country flag goldenlox

I didn't know Anna was hanging around NYC. She should let me know that.

Old May 8th, 2005, 06:03 PM   #568
the cat

Anna would probably like you to be a part of her team. GL, she could really use you and your input.

Old May 8th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #569
country flag goldenlox

That was some scene in Manhattan. Adidas has to be happy with the attention Anna is bringing them.
And it was an all Adidas final in Berlin.

Old May 8th, 2005, 07:48 PM   #570
the cat

GL, you've always got your mind on the business side of tennis. You better be good in business someday.

And yes Anna helped bring international attention to the new New York City Adidas store that the other athletes there could not. Well done Anna. Her name still means something. But it's too bad she hasn't gotten the desire back to make a comeback.