how far can dokic go - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 11:57 PM   #1
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
Wink how far can dokic go

i think jelana can do really well here this is the time for her to show the top girls she can really play and win
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 11:59 PM   #2
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
jelana will do great...........
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 11:59 PM   #3
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
I think she can beat Myskina. Who would she play next?
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 12:11 AM   #4
Ramses

Ramses is an unknown quantity at this point
she can go as far as she wants. stay focused, girl!
Ramses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 12:32 AM   #5
Jay

Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by untitled2284
I think she can beat Myskina. Who would she play next?
Serena

Now re-opened ! well, kind of
Jay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 12:33 AM   #6
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 01:05 AM   #7
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
I think Myskina will be a challenge.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 03:15 AM   #8
country flag SM

Jelena for the title!
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 03:30 AM   #9
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
I think if she plays Serena, it is over.

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:27 AM   #10
LozHippy

LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice
IMO if she brings her best tennis, she can go all the way.

You can view my MySpace profile, and some of my poetry Here
LozHippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:00 AM   #11
country flag jd4eva

jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future
She has been training the past week in Monte Carlo with Heinz Gunthard (Steffi's former coach) so she has had some guidance.

Although he is not her official coach but I hope she's ready for this week.

jd4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:17 AM   #12
vertiklychalengd

vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road vertiklychalengd is on a distinguished road
but jelena did lose to myskina the last time they played........
but anyway, jelena for the title!
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:49 AM   #13
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
I expect her to lose against Myskina...and definitly against Serena
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 08:00 AM   #14
country flag WTA_freak

WTA_freak has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by per4ever
...and definitly against Serena
Only death and taxes are definite in our world
WTA_freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 08:01 AM   #15
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
yeah, damn taxes
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote