A peek my butt - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:36 AM   #1
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all
A peek my butt

So espn-2 is planning to cut away from the Sharapova-Serena match to show a live mens match. both of which are not american. just goes to show with mens tennis doesn't matter who's playing. mens tennis will always screw up any wta coverage when its on at the same time. tennis channel keeps saying its only going to be a peek at the mens match. i very much doubt that. i bet we will get 1 set of Sharapova-Serena. then the nit wits stay with the mens match til the womens match is about half way thru the 2nd set. but i hope im wrong!
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:41 AM   #2
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A peek my butt

It's Serena and Sharapova. Don't be concerned.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #3
country flag Archaeo

Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all Archaeo is a name known to all

I wasn't quite sure what this thread was going to be about when I clicked on it.

But yeah, I agree. Especially considering that a Sharapova-Serena match would actually most likely get more viewers than your average ATP match. Which men's match are they showing?
Archaeo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:47 AM   #4
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

del Potro - Gulbis.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:54 AM   #5
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaeo View Post
I wasn't quite sure what this thread was going to be about when I clicked on it.

?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #6
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

In the U.S., Serena, Venus and Sharapova >>>>>> all men's players except Roddick, Federer, and Nadal.
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:57 AM   #7
country flag Jane Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_Rain View Post
In the U.S., Serena, Venus and Sharapova >>>>>> all men's players except Roddick, Federer, and Nadal.
This.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #8
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

I was clicking it thinking some girl was going to show her ass. If you guys want to watch the match use ESPN3 and if you don't have that go here: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:00 AM   #9
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

I live in South America and here they show any match that includes a player from south america instead a wta match. Once I remember Sharapova or Serena was playing and they wore broadcasting a replay from Djokovic..I mean they showed Djokovic's match live around 5pm and then the replay around 8pm
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #10
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEof DIAMONDS View Post
I was clicking it thinking some girl was going to show her ass. If you guys want to watch the match use ESPN3 and if you don't have that go here: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
Nothing there, or on any of the other major streaming sites. I'm pretty sure that the court stream (see BOTW page on TF) is the only available stream for those who don't have access to ESPN3. (And depending on your computer and internet connection, it may be better than ESPN3.)
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:06 AM   #11
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

^ Damn that's weird that site always has everything.
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:10 AM   #12
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future

What's with the cheerleaders behind Mary Joe and Patrick?
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #13
country flag n1ko0

n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_Rain View Post
Nothing there, or on any of the other major streaming sites. I'm pretty sure that the court stream (see BOTW page on TF) is the only available stream for those who don't have access to ESPN3. (And depending on your computer and internet connection, it may be better than ESPN3.)

whats botw page? please link me to a stream of this match someone!! thanks in advance

Wimbledon 2004 U.S Open 2006 Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 CAREERSLAMPOVA IS MY IDOL!

UP YOUR F***ING ASS!
n1ko0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #14
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

So this just fucking happened. They switched. And it's Maria's fucking fault. WTF is she doing out there? Serena is making her look like a Junior

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #15
country flag Purple_Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1ko0 View Post
whats botw page? please link me to a stream of this match someone!! thanks in advance
The page on TennisForum for this tournament, the Bank of the West Classic:

http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1453

The thread with the link:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=441046