San Diego - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:42 PM   #31
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: San Diego

00-15
15-15
30-15
40-15

1-1

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:45 PM   #32
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

00-15
00-30
00-40
15-40
30-40

2-1

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:52 PM   #33
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

15-00
15-15
30-15
30-30
40-30

3-1

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:55 PM   #34
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

00-15
00-30
15-30
30-30
40-30

3-2

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM   #35
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

15-00
30-00
40-00 Ace 3
Game Ace 4

4-2

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM   #36
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

00-15 Df 5
15-15
15-30
15-40

5-2

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM   #37
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

15-00
30-00
40-00
40-15
40-30 Df 1

6-2

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:07 PM   #38
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Congrats girl!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM   #39
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light

Well dona Maria, 78 minutes lasted! Next up Paszek, who came from set down to beat Halep 0-6,6-4, 7-5. I think Halep served for a match in 3rd at 5-4. H2H not good, Maria lost all matches, in Auckland 2008. 6-1, 6-3, and at US open 1st round 2008. 6-3, 3-6, 6-4. But Tamira played two matches last week 3+ hours, and todays match lasted 2.32h, so there is a chanse for MaKiri to win it and go in 3rd round!
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:17 PM   #40
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Nice win

Hopefully Maria will reach QF on Friday so we could see her on livestream. Pazsek is next, it will be tougher I think but I'm sure Maria will destroy her

Good luck for simple & doubles
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:20 PM   #41
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Now I heard she's injured, just when she looks in a good form. Hopefully it's not too serious.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:22 PM   #42
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the injury is nothing major.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM   #43
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light

TennisView Magazine:

Kirilenko says she felt pain in her left leg landing in the court after serving, so she had it taped after the 1st set. There was about 10-15 minutes break after 1st set.
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:23 PM   #44
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Oh sad news

Maria really seems to be cursed, she was in great shape and bim injury... I hope it's not that bad. Hopefully she will be OK tomorrow, and overall for the next tournaments. May the gods of recovery be with her
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:20 AM   #45
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

well she had to pull out of dubs. It seems that the injury cant be that bad since she continued playing and won the match. Let's hope she feels better tomorrow.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote