Where the hell is Ms Cybell? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 03:26 PM   #1
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Where the hell is Ms Cybell?

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 03:26 PM   #2
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Hi Free
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 04:12 PM   #3
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
She is taking a break from the board. I guess she is tired of all the fighting and arguing.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #4
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Luci
Hi Free

Will you be there?
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:44 PM   #5
country flag "Topaz"

"Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute
You got your answer, Freethinker82. Cybelle is now Luci.

"Playing aggressive tennis ... that's always the way to go, if you ask me." - Venus Williams, May/2002
"Some shots I will hit hard but not every ball. I'm not just using my power." - Serena Williams, Oct/2002
"Topaz" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:45 PM   #6
Snitch

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisPower
You got your answer, Freethinker82. Cybelle is now Luci.

Will you be there?
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:45 PM   #7
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
No I am not Cybelle.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:47 PM   #8
Snitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Luci
No I am not Cybelle.
I thaught so...At first I thaught the same thing but I looked at the number of post that Luci has and realized that Cyb had a lot more than that so I knew Luci was not Cyb...So where is Cyb?

Will you be there?
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:52 PM   #9
Serendy Willick

I dont know where she is but I miss her too. BTW, Free I hope your having a good day.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:54 PM   #10
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
I just told you guys
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 07:24 PM   #11
country flag PhoenixStorm

PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all
didnt she try to get someone banned? that was the last post I saw of hers
PhoenixStorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 07:24 PM   #12
country flag "Topaz"

"Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry Luci. Since your start date indicates October 2002, I thought Cybelle may have restarted anew.

BTW, that "Hi Free" sounded very lovely (I could almost hear it ).

"Playing aggressive tennis ... that's always the way to go, if you ask me." - Venus Williams, May/2002
"Some shots I will hit hard but not every ball. I'm not just using my power." - Serena Williams, Oct/2002

Last edited by TennisPower : Nov 6th, 2002 at 07:32 PM.
"Topaz" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 08:15 AM   #13
Raisin

Raisin is an unknown quantity at this point Raisin is an unknown quantity at this point Raisin is an unknown quantity at this point
I was also wondering where she is and also Beige
Raisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote