Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 349 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #5221
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Wow, there was nothing she could do about it. 4-4
She could've played the smash
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #5222
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

if she can't break now, she's in big trouble...
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #5223
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Arvidsson has hardly made an unforced error in this match. Damn it Julia.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #5224
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia is showing absolute determination today. She wants to win and she will win.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #5225
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

break with the netcord

now please serve it out
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #5226
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Finally the cord was on her side Too bad for Arvidsson.
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #5227
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Stupid net cord is biased.
Obviously not
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #5228
country flag Johnbert

30-0

ace

3 mp's
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #5229
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
Who is the guy in julia's box?
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #5230
country flag Dispeker

God, it's not like Arvidsson is playing badly, it's really a quality match..

Match point
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #5231
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

I`m really proud to be a fan of Julia today.
Brilliant performance.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #5232
country flag Johnbert

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #5233
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Ye-hes GOAT Julia was GOAT.

Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #5234
country flag GOATges

GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice GOATges is just really nice

that's our gurl
GOATges is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #5235
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

stunning performance, nice and solid win...she has chances to make the final as i said, i think flipkens will destroy ajde bitch...

i really wish she could win the tournament, i would like to see her in sofia

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread