Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 344 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #5146
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Is it just me or her BH is a lot more reliable since Beijing?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #5147
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

lol that dropshot
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #5148
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

What a dropshot!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #5149
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Superb play
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #5150
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

OMFG she is playing a stunning tennis

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #5151
country flag Skoo

What I don't like is that she always keeps both hands on the BH volley now But she's got more control that way, so it's acceptable
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #5152
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

It's an almost too convincing performance Great to see though
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #5153
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
It's an almost too convincing performance Great to see though
yeah... hopefully the usual 2nd set won't happen
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #5154
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Except for her first serve all is well today so far.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #5155
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

How she fights for every single ball! I love it!
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #5156
country flag Skoo

And that's the control I was talking about
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #5157
country flag Johnbert

instead 40-15 30-40 now
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #5158
country flag Dispeker

great play by Arvidsson now, bp
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #5159
country flag Dispeker

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #5160
country flag Skoo

Hot stuff. Hottest
Closed Thread