Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 343 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #5131
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Great serve stats from Julia so far: 67%/ 82% (1st serve %/1st serve won)
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #5132
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

That's how you do it at MMs
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #5133
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #5134
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Well done, Görges, well done.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #5135
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

GSM Julia. Not broken once, served herself out of trouble twice. Awesome!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #5136
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win

Now Hradecka or Arvidsson
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #5137
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Yay happy she won

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #5138
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #5139
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

She's showing what we love when she's feeling comfortable at tourneys.

Huge hug again from Sandra, she seems to be close to Julia, doesn't she.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #5140
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Nicely done.
Good thing you stayed up for Julia's match until well after 2am. Sometimes it's worth it.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #5141
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

finally she is playing some good tennis !!! she has a change to make the final !!! lets go julia !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

WTA 2014 Saviors : Keys 6-1 6-4, Cibulkova 6-3 6-0, Mladenovic 7-6 6-4, tennis died, Cornet 6-1, 1-1 ret.
Madoka is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #5142
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

maybe she can get into the top 16 until the off-season ?
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #5143
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

3 games played, 2-1 julia, felt every point from julia a winner
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #5144
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Good match from both until now.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #5145
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Arvidsson playing better than expected though. Serves extremely well, goes for opportunities.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread