Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 338 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #5056
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
She's just being kind to Dani, cuz she's struggling and all. And because she's a fan
She's always kind to her opponents after a won 1st set.
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #5057
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

You can say what you want about Nensel but he's always got a strong impact on her
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #5058
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
She's always kind to her opponents after a won 1st set.
True
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #5059
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
You can say what you want about Nensel but he's always got a strong impact on her
Yeah, like Piotr Nah, just kidding, I don't really have an opinion about it
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #5060
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

This should be such an easy match, really, given the way Dani is playing. But Julia wants to make it more complicated. I think Julia can still finish it in straights.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #5061
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Well, this is bad
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #5062
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

I wanna eat my words now.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #5063
country flag Skoo

^
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #5064
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

The German football girls lost their semi. Julia next on ES. Hopefully she won't suffer the same.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #5065
country flag Dispeker

That's the way, great point.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #5066
country flag Dispeker

Goddammit, my stream just crashed..
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #5067
country flag Dispeker

there is the break!!
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #5068
country flag CillyUltra

Nensel looks a bit less concerned. Is the momentum back with Julia?
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #5069
country flag Dispeker

1 more point..
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #5070
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Nensel looks a bit less concerned. Is the momentum back with Julia?
It is, it seems 5-5
Closed Thread