Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 330 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:21 AM   #4936
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

y cant she hold a serve ?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

WTA 2014 Saviors : Keys 6-1 6-4, Cibulkova 6-3 6-0, Mladenovic 7-6 6-4, tennis died, Cornet 6-1, 1-1 ret.
Madoka is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:21 AM   #4937
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Bartoli and her antics are a bad match up for someone like Julia who is easily distracted.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:22 AM   #4938
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Julia´s serve is just too weak, on the other hand Bartoli´s returns are great as usual.
11% on 2nd serve was clear but also not effective on 1st serve, Julia has to risk more on her 1st serves if she wants to have a chance.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:22 AM   #4939
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Female commentator said exactly what I was thinking. When the rally unfolds Marion is in trouble because she gets pushed around too much. But she is a master of not allowing the rally to unfold. Julia must prolong the points.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:22 AM   #4940
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

That is just well played by Bartoli..
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:23 AM   #4941
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Zero UEs for Bartoli so far
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM   #4942
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Zero UEs for Bartoli so far
Wow.

Julia must hit the first serve more accurately. And the second serve also must be better placed. And she needs to realise that the "danger zone" where she is most likely to stuff up against Marion is in the first few shots of the rally. Just get through the danger zone and get the rally to unfold and she'll be in good shape, but Marion tries to finish all points before that can happen.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:27 AM   #4943
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Julia must prolong the points.
Easier said than done.
Marion will only get problems when Julia can serve consistently well. At some point she will feel the pressure then.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:27 AM   #4944
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Marion´s returns are just too good so far, she is in control of the rallies immediately as she is able to hit to Julia´s bh and then she has all chances + she loves the kick serve of Julia, statistics are similar as in Tokyo.
Marion herself isn´t great on serve but plays really good in general, hope that Julia is able to win a few more points now , especially over her 1st serve.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM   #4945
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she is slow on the court...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

WTA 2014 Saviors : Keys 6-1 6-4, Cibulkova 6-3 6-0, Mladenovic 7-6 6-4, tennis died, Cornet 6-1, 1-1 ret.
Madoka is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM   #4946
country flag Dispeker

No confidence at all at the moment..
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:34 AM   #4947
country flag HowardH

Not a strange miss from Bartoli, despite the commentator's opinion. She doesn't like being pushed off the baseline. Just make the returns Julia.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:34 AM   #4948
country flag Dispeker

Barbie is in the box
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:35 AM   #4949
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

How could she miss that return at 30-40 ?
That was a big opportunity to get back into the match.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:37 AM   #4950
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia in mental suck mode again.