Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:03 PM   #4321
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Julia always struggling against weaker opponents
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #4322
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

5-5, great comeback!
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #4323
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

love game
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #4324
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

5-5
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #4325
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

5:5 c'mon now Julia
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:05 PM   #4326
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Now the break, Julia
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:07 PM   #4327
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

break! 6-5 - and serves for the match!

machse fertig jetz
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:07 PM   #4328
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

yes *6:5
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #4329
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

wow, totally new experience , Julia comes back from 35* to lead *65!
Will she eve hold now?
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #4330
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

6*-5
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:09 PM   #4331
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
as expected, 35*
was so obvious that she wouldn´t beat Lepchenko in two sets
popinjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:09 PM   #4332
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Jule

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:10 PM   #4333
country flag redmicha1

redmicha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

juhu in two sets
redmicha1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #4334
country flag Dispeker

What a fighter she is (has become?)!! Yes!
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #4335
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
happy that I was wrong
But I guess almost every Julia fan here thought that it would go to a 3rd set at 35*

GSM
so easy in the end
Closed Thread