Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #1
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Here you go.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #2
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Thanks.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #3
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Kirilenko played well.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #4
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Makiri is evil, pressing on the BH like that
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #5
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Some errors from Julia, but just the start...
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #6
country flag Vikapower

Good news Julia is hitting her FH well, that'll be a huge factor in the match with her serve.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #7
country flag 18majors

Julia was broken, 1-2.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #8
country flag Vikapower

^^ Ok I'm confused then is the score-board and video out of sync !?
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #9
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
^^ Ok I'm confused then is the score-board and video out of sync !?
Yes. Don't watch the scoreboard -- spoilers!
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #10
country flag 18majors

1-3, Kirilenko played tough.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #11
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys. I am back. Unfortunately Julia is missing a lot now
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #12
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Julia is still using that BH moonball tactic just like on clay...I'm afraid it's kinda useless to do it on faster surface like hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #13
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

awesome forehand to get to 30-15! wow.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #14
country flag Ayumilover.

Omg that was afwul
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #15
country flag 18majors

1-4, doesn't look good.
Closed Thread