Where will Sabine play next? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:39 AM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Where will Sabine play next?

She hoped to play at Monterrey but it appears she is not there.
http://www.abiertodetenismonterrey.c...d=34&Itemid=68

Last quali spot went to Panova, ranked #149.
So lot of people would have to drop out before Sabine gets a quali spot...if Sabine is actually on the quali wait list.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:48 AM   #2
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where will Sabine play next?

Maybe Nassau (100k+H), the entry list for that ITF tournament is coming out on Thursday.

She should have committed to Clearwater in 2 weeks
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:30 PM   #3
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Still hoping for some WCs.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 07:23 PM   #4
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Still hoping for some WCs.
+1
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:37 PM   #5
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

I think they only play Nassau (100k + H)
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:37 PM   #6
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Please somebody give Sabine a wildcard!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #7
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I checked almost all the upcoming tournaments and I couldn't find her name in WTA/ITF tournaments. I thought she will enter Clearwater but in entry list I couldn't see her name. Only if she get a wildcard, will she play in WTA tournaments. Otherwise, she cant enter those big tournaments. I think she will get a WC from Charleston because last year she couldn't defend her title. Maybe she wanted just train hard for Charleston but without having match experience it won't work.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #8
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine is currently 57th ALT for 100k Nassau

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #9
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid schedule, absolutely stupid. Why hasn't she committed to Hammond and Clearwater
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #10
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Someone should ask on twitter.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #11
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

People asked her already that question but I don't think she is checking her neither twitter nor facebook fan page because the dedicate herself to her training We should wait for the answer from her
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #12
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

Don't know who makes her schedule but he/she is doing it wrong.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #13
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I try to ask Sabine these things on twitter but for some reason she seems to stay firmly away from twitter and fb while she has no tournaments on It's now 10 days without a tweet from Sabine and expect it to continue for a while until she plays matches again. While the result wasn't ideal in Midland her tennis was getting better and also she tweeted alot to fans including me several times but I wish she would let us know her plans now.
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #14
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

she is always just on FB or Twitter when she is winning
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #15
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
she is always just on FB or Twitter when she is winning
I would expect that would be the case with alot of players. Although interestingly after her loss to Hradecka she still stuck around on twitter for a couple of days and replied to tweets from fans even on non tennis stuff and that was very nice .

She replied to a couple of my tweets so while I had her attention I could've encouraged her to come on more often, atleast just to let us know her plans rather than have us guessing. Oh well now we can only guess when she'll be back