Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #991
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

I hope so, but realistically, we have been playing way better than we should for pretty much all of the season, so I'm always skeptical.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #992
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

And it looks like there actually will be livescores of WG2 in the android app. Hooray.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #993
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Frankfurt - Nürnberg
Good luck, I like both teams. There were moments I thought Armin Veh was one of the main candidates to become Heynckes successor at Bayern. When you have a better run than expected at Frankfurt, normally you are always a candidate for a Bundesliga top team.

Good luck Julia.
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #994
country flag KatjaS

Hands off Armin Veh everybody!
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #995
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Julia to win the TB and the match. As well now I am watching Sportstudio in ZDF, bet Julia likes the result from the team in my avatar.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #996
country flag KatjaS

I sometimes wonder if Julia is even aware that there is somebody running a facebook page in her name. Should at least have them make clear that that's not an official page.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #997
KV

Quote:
Hands off Armin Veh everybody!
He's invited ins Aktuelle Sportstudio last saturday.

Just hope Julia does me one favour and avoid the off-day vs. Errani.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #998
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
who is that freak from Julia´s FB fan page

Quote:
I sometimes wonder if Julia is even aware that there is somebody running a facebook page in her name. Should at least have them make clear that that's not an official page.
This. She should definitely do something about it. People might think she's ok with the stuff that guy writes.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #999
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Habt ihr mal gesehen was auf dieser FB Seite abgeht, der Typ malt Julia zum Beispiel rot an auf den Bildern, was soll das denn bitte.

oder das:

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1000
country flag KatjaS

Ich sag ja, sie sollte da definitiv mal was gegen machen. Den Errani-Post hat er mittlerweile rausgenommen, aber sowas ist eine tickende Zeitbombe, denn die große Mehrheit der Leute dürfte eben nicht wissen, dass das nicht Julia selbst ist.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #1001
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Ich sag ja, sie sollte da definitiv mal was gegen machen. Den Errani-Post hat er mittlerweile rausgenommen, aber sowas ist eine tickende Zeitbombe, denn die große Mehrheit der Leute dürfte eben nicht wissen, dass das nicht Julia selbst ist.
I initially assumed her Facebook page was managed by her marketing firm, until I read a couple of posts that were somewhat critical of her performances, and then I figured it was some fan or maybe a family member who put up the page. I think most people know it's not her, just because the postings are in the 3rd person "Julia this" and "Julia that" (she doesn't strike me as the megalomaniac type who would use third person to refer to herself). We know it's not Julia herself, otherwise all the postings would mention playing more consistently in the future.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #1002
country flag KatjaS

As soon as he posts something outrageous that gets shared etc. the genie is out of the bottle and "it's not Julia" will be very difficult to explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
We know it's not Julia herself, otherwise all the postings would mention playing more consistently in the future.

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1003
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Hat auf twitter was von einem photoshooting erzählt. hoffe sie zeigt mal ein bisschen was
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1004
country flag KatjaS

Focus "Gesundheit!" - Tennisass Julia Görges zeigt die 12 schönsten Arten, sich die erkältete Nase zu schnäuzen.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #1005
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Focus "Gesundheit!" - Tennisass Julia Görges zeigt die 12 schönsten Arten, sich die erkältete Nase zu schnäuzen.
She should be sponsored by Kleenex....
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote