Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #976
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
...hasn't beaten Kuz yet.
Yes, yes. Just in case

Oops. I'll just save them for later, then.

Last edited by Skoo : Jan 7th, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #977
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Julia's skirt seems 2 sizes too large by the way.
True.

Quote:
Her dress she wore in the doubles QF (video thread) actually looks a bit better than the regular Fila outfit with the XXL skirt.
Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Why did Julia operate that change from 'Nike' to 'Fila' ? 'Fila's' outfits and considerably ugly, sorry. They don't put Julia in value at all.
Strongly agree.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #978
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Kvitty also has quite a baggy skirt. And she always wore the same outfit as Julia, so it might not be a Fila problem, after all. It's the baggy season. And it matches the quality of tennis
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #979
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Kvity has the worst outfit I've ever seen... Pain for eyes.

I like blue fila outfit btw. Julia has nice waist in it.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #980
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Hehe Just remembered that interview where she was asked "high heels or sportshoes?" Guess what her answer was
Homeless shoes?
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #981
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Sneakers are perfectly fine, but not with that outfit. On the other hand, they distract from the rest of the outfit, so that might actually be a plus.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #982
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Homeless shoes?
Found it, at 19:14 :

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Julia on Ipek Senoglu's newest video from her Istanbula Giden Yol show

http://vimeo.com/30690965 (at 15:00 right after Sabine)

(the insert comes up with a new version of Julia's name )
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #983
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Her English is like her game, sometimes it's completely gone
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #984
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Found it, at 19:14 :
A really counterintuitive answer

Quote:
Her English is like her game, sometimes it's completely gone
True BTW, I heard "brang" in a movie and it seems it is used in some dialects
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #985
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I won't be able to see it, have to go to a football match. And I fear the stupid Fed Cup app won't even show livescores.
Seriously, what kind of match to you watch? Lower division? Kreisklasse? Bundesliga?
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #986
country flag KatjaS

Bundesliga.

Last edited by KatjaS : Feb 8th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #987
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Bundesliga.
Ok, you're excused
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #988
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bundesliga.
Which one you go ?
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #989
country flag KatjaS

Frankfurt - Nürnberg
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #990
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Frankfurt - Nürnberg
Looks like an easy job for Frankfurt against the Nernberscher Werscht which had a horrible defense lately and are against the back of the wall. Frankfurt really is playing remarkably well and constant on a high level this season. I`m actually pretty astonished what Veh has made of this team.

Enjoy it !
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote