Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #886
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
The one and only Google translator, of course. I actually thought only the last one would mean "Julia Görges". The video below was also just named "괴르게스"

But I won't question what Yeji-Oh says, of course
Once again I`m astonished by your memory and ingenuity.
Did you really remember this little heading iof the video ?

I guess that Yeji is right.
Google translator is a machine and spits out (Helsing)gör and guess.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #887
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Yeah, unlucky this time she`s not working at the press center, but in the staff.
She`s ready to help as ever.

So if anybody has a wish or a request, I can contact her.
Great. Maybe she knows somebody who can arrange an interview with her. And tell her to take pictures, of course!

Quote:
Once again I`m astonished by your memory and ingenuity.
Did you really remember this little heading iof the video ?

I guess that Yeji is right.
Google translator is a machine and spits out (Helsing)gör and guess.
Yes. I am a genius. There can be no doubt about that. Nah, I just remembered that this video had a korean heading. I looked it up and voilà it was the same that you posted here
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #888
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Great. Maybe she knows somebody who can arrange an interview with her. And tell her to take pictures, of course!
Aye, aye Sir.
I`ll try my best.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #889
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aye, aye Sir.
I`ll try my best.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #890
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did you create that ?
Yers
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #891
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
Linz R1: daniela hantuchova vs Jules. Nice, in every aspect
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #892
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Andrea told her, "Honey, no excuses, you`ll have to go."
So she will be there.
Yay
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #893
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
And hereby the Chronicle of Julia at the Players Night of Linz is complete.
Does that mean no 2012?
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #894
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Does that mean no 2012?
Well, as long as there aren't any photos, it hasn't happened yet for us. So it can't be included. We just can assume it is happening, but writers of chronicles need conclusive evidence of historical incidents.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #895
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Well, as long as there aren't any photos, it hasn't happened yet for us. So it can't be included. We just can assume it is happening, but writers of chronicles need conclusive evidence of historical incidents.
That's what I was asking, if you have some conclusive evidence.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #896
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Well she was there but no leather

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #897
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheKid View Post
Well she was there but no leather
Yeah... disappointing.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #898
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we knew she's no stage hog like Sabine...

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #899
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
The outfit is a bit odd but I don't think it's a bad outfit on Julia actually, it's kind of funky. Although I definitely wouldn't have minded something a bit more racy. I think the outfit Julia is wearing needs a few little adjustments to make it really work though. Because otherwise, it may seem like an okay artsy casual outfit but when seen next to the other, more dressy outfits the other girls wore, it appears too casual. So it needs to be dressed up a touch. I think it needs high heels. And maybe if the pants were skintight.
Yeah, not bad, but not hot (or racy). We were expecting something hot, given that she looked probably hotter than ever last year. She seems to have some make up that looks perfect this time, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Looking pretty nice oncourt though. I hadn't noticed that ladybug dampener before.
Me neither. Got too distracted by that watch
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #900
country flag Dispeker

Can't get over these wide silver pants... it's not like she's got something to hide in that area Maybe she and Barbora should have dressed up like the real bolek and lolek?

At least her make-up looked indeed great this time.