Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #856
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Yes, you can tell she'g got talent
It's strange isn't it? Sometimes you can spot talent instantly and this is one of those cases. A miracle.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #857
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
It's strange isn't it? Sometimes you can spot talent instantly and this is one of those cases. A miracle.
Hallelujah! Well, if her game resembles her faves' games too much, I don't think I'll root for her
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #858
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hallelujah! Well, if her game resembles her faves' games too much, I don't think I'll root for her
You won't root for someone whose game would resemble that of the future multible FO winner? Okaayy...
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #859
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
You won't root for someone whose game would resemble that of the future multible FO winner? Okaayy...
I don't like it
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #860
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I don't like it
Are you serious? Since when
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #861
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Are you serious? Since when
Never liked it Where did you get the idea?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #862
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Never liked it Where did you get the idea?
I don't know, I thought being a fan would naturally include that - at least to some extent.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #863
country flag Skoo

Quote:
I don't know, I thought being a fan would naturally include that - at least to some extent.
Wait, who are we talking about?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #864
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Wait, who are we talking about?
Lisicki of course, who else?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #865
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Lisicki of course, who else?
Right Again, where did you get the idea I'm his fan?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #866
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Right Again, where did you get the idea I'm his fan?
Mr. Lisicki's fan? Ok, I think it's save to say that we now officially lost the plot.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #867
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Mr. Lisicki's fan? Ok, I think it's save to say that we now officially lost the plot.
I thought you were ironic with Lisicki, we were talking about Nadal, d'oh
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #868
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I thought you were ironic with Lisicki, we were talking about Nadal, d'oh
I was Nevermind, I thought we were talking about Julia the whole time.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #869
country flag Skoo

Quote:
I was Nevermind, I thought we were talking about Julia the whole time.
You're ironic now, too, yes?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #870
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
You're ironic now, too, yes?
No really. Stop it now please - I'm already confused enough!