Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #796
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Sorry, had to do something -- did the athletes just start demonstrating ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
Well I am straight so It is footie and music but yeah have soft spot for my fave ones
Oops sorry, actually I thought you were a girl for some sort of reasons.

Ah ok, didn't know it -- we don't have that on french TV. I don't think we have right to show these kinds of adverts and cigarettes.

Quote:
We will see what the play. Maybe they won´t play in the end

MUSE had Uprising moment there
Had to do something for the my mother ? They sang ? ugh, they're already at the athletes show off.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #797
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I´m waiting for Slovakia but we are only on Bahrain

It is okay you are girl right? or i am wrong too?

They ddin´t sing just played their song for 15 seconds but it is great

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #798
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

They didn't even show Victoria ah well --

EDIT : probably she was not in the group.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #799
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

She wasn´t didn´t notice her

but you should have seen Beckham on boat

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #800
country flag Vikapower

BTW the Caribbean is well represented, Bardados and all.

Quote:
I´m waiting for Slovakia but we are only on Bahrain
Good luck, it's gonna be long.

Quote:
It is okay you are girl right? or i am wrong too?
I've said I was a boy since a very long time -- I can't remember if you were already on Julia's sub-forum when banditoo made a thread surprised that I wasn't a girl.

Everyone thinks I'm a girl.

Quote:
They ddin´t sing just played their song for 15 seconds but it is great
15 seconds ???
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #801
country flag SidTheKid

I love when small countries go there looks awesome

It will but worth wait

but with your name and avie it just fitted me I´m sorry man

well they were playing lot of them so they just played chorous

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #802
country flag Vikapower

Brazil, my favorite country and the girls

Quote:
She wasn´t didn´t notice her

but you should have seen Beckham on boat
Yeah, I don't think she was, tennis starts tomorrow. Would love to see her --

Beckam on boat ? What was that about ? The scene I mean --
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #803
country flag SidTheKid

Australia is mine Olivia

He was driving boat and some woman was holding the torch. So looks like he gets honour to light the fire

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #804
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Australia is mine Olivia
Olivia, Olivia

The Brazilian girls a super-hot, hotter than the Australians you should see the way they dance

EDIT : Plus the country is kind of similar to the Caribbean

You think Julia would be in the German group, she'd melt the whole thing down with her hotness.

Quote:
He was driving boat and some woman was holding the torch. So looks like he gets honour to light the fire
Well that's cool, I'll watch a replay.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #805
country flag SidTheKid

Olivia Rogowska (she is in my avie )

Australian accent>>anything in the world

She would own German team with that beauty

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #806
country flag Vikapower

Dominica the country of my parents.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #807
country flag SidTheKid

nice

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #808
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Olivia Rogowska (she is in my avie )
Ah ok.

Quote:
Australian accent>>anything in the world
Ah ok, if it's just that. Hey, I don't understand a sh-t in certain "english" accents from G-B or even Australia --

The best accent though is Italian accent I actually love the Russian one too.

Quote:
She would own German team with that beauty
1. Julia 2. Sabine 2. Mona >>> The rest.

Why only the German teams ? I mean all the athletes -- that's a little bit biased though there are some very hot athletes out there than Julia.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #809
country flag Vikapower

France !!!
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #810
country flag Vikapower

Germany didn't see any Julia -- I doubt any tennis players are in the ceremony considering the competition starts tomorrow.