Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #781
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

The real ceremony starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
We have Kaliská,Martikán and then some brothers who have name I won´t even try to google ok I tried brothers Hochschorners
Well I hope they do well

Quote:
BMX are cool but tomorrow road race. Sagan is in if he wins medal he will be my avie here for some time
Do you all have strong athletes in indoors cycling ? The one with the kind of circuit like Nascar lol.

So who are the favorites for the road race ? Sagan is part of them ? TBH have no idea.

Quote:
Pff you like them? If not i don´t think it was surprise
Yep. but it's no problem. They're not by overwhelming favorite group I would die for if you see what I mean so it's not really an issue.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #782
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

I really like the starting tableau, really beautiful.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #783
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

MAP OF PROBLEMATIQUE I love it. Great compilation

Thank you

In indoor don´t think but for road one Peter Sagan He is just 21 but a lot of poeple say London track is great for him and is fave

They are by far my fave group. Now they have 2 songs on Olympics shows something

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #784
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
MAP OF PROBLEMATIQUE I love it. Great compilation

Thank you

In indoor don´t think but for road one Peter Sagan

They are by far my fave group. Now they have 2 songs on Olympics shows something
Thanks.

Had you seen the opening ceremony of the last the last Olympics in 2008 ?? I find it, the starting a little bit more impressive than this one which is kind of classic. (It a secret )
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #785
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Good luck to French athletes well in sports where we can´t win

This one is till now pretty boring

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #786
country flag Vikapower

Oops, sorry, well that's your favorite song of Muse ? Personally I haven't listen to a piece of music for sometime (probably a month or something --), I just picked up my Ipod like yesterday or something, I even thought it was dead because of the battery were really really low -- seriously need to pick up some new songs on Itunes later on. I'm like outdated that's a shame !!
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #787
country flag SidTheKid

My fave? Well that is tough but to pick one hmm Time is running out,Knights of Cynodia,Appocalypse pelase or Citizen Erased. I can´t count

ha i tend to listen to same songs again and again or when I found great video (usaully of football player with great song) song isn´t as good without footie video

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #788
country flag SidTheKid

It is really really good now

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #789
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Good luck to French athletes well in sports where we can´t win
Well thanks you too.

But don't worry the objective is to have a medal whichever the color. So if we have Gold, you'll either have bronze or silver, they're still medals. Come on --

Quote:
This one is till now pretty boring
True but don't say that too loud.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #790
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Well thanks you too.

But don't worry the objective is to have a medal whichever the color. So if we have Gold, you'll either have bronze or silver, they're still medals. Come on --

True but don't say that too loud.
Yeah I mean Slovakia-France-whoever on bronze will look great

Now I love it

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #791
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
It is really really good now
Yes it's really becoming great now. Impressive with James Bond and the helicopters.

Quote:
My fave? Well that is tough but to pick one hmm Time is running out,Knights of Cynodia,Appocalypse pelase or Citizen Erased. I can´t count
We'll see which songs have chosen for you.

Quote:
ha i tend to listen to same songs again and again or when I found great video (usaully of football player with great song) song isn´t as good without footie video
Well me too only I always like to snatch a few new songs from adverts and stuffs like that.

They often have fun songs I like.

Where do you get the football videos ? I can remember a time I snatched a song from Fifa 2011, it was a song of the tellers.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #792
country flag Vikapower

Awesome with James Bond and the parachutists
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #793
country flag SidTheKid

I mean tributes to players Like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_mZF...ure=plpp_video

oh yeah also from adverts one with Heineken was great

I was like queen should jump out on parachtue few seconds later she does

well they should play Survival,madness,Map of problematique and Uprising by reports

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #794
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
I mean tributes to players Like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_mZF...ure=plpp_video
Ah ok I see, you really like soccer or the music -- or simply like to just lurk at the footies ?

Quote:
oh yeah also from adverts one with Heineken was great
Is it a recent ad or something from long ago

Quote:
I was like queen should jump out on parachtue few seconds later she does
She jumped from a parachute ? Would really like to see this one if it really happens probably she did, James bond always had these little tricks and stuffs to fool his enemies.

Quote:
well they should play Survival,madness,Map of problematique and Uprising by reports
Well it's a sort of medley in fact (!?) well should make happy.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #795
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Ah ok I see, you really like soccer or the music -- or simply like to just lurk at footies ?

Is it a recent add or something from long ago

She jumped from a parachute ? Would really like to see this one if it really happens probably she did, James bond always had these little tricks and stuffs to fool his enemies.

Well it's a sort of medley in fact (!?) well should make happy.
Well I am straight so It is footie and music but yeah have soft spot for my fave ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHBdSp_71io this one

Yeah but it wasn´t here but it looked cool

We will see what the play. Maybe they won´t play in the end

MUSE had Uprising moment there

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3

Last edited by SidTheKid : Jul 27th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.