Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #766
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Wait Julia posts there?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM   #767
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

And something else
Boris Franz Becker (born 22 November 1967) is a former World No. ..... He is a fan of German football club Bayern Munich and serves on its advisory board ... Wow
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #768
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

JuliaGoergesFansite ‏@JuliaGoergesFan
Never got so many messages here after yesterday! Dutch fans even insulted me after complaining about Julias unsporting! Sth is wrong here!

Hard days for Julia's fans
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #769
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

So, congratulation Vlada and all Masha's fan here! She is such a big fighter! Love her or not she showed that we have to respect her! I hope that Julia can do it in future!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #770
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of German flags.
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM   #771
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the day will come that Julia can afford not play at the same time when her beloved Bayern play. Let's hope so the day will arrive like the one she chats with. On her site, Federer is her fav. player, though not so sure. Could be one who brought Germany on the tennis map by winning slams his name Boris Becker.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:26 PM   #772
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I was just googling it. The German flagbearer is not yet announced.
It might also be a dicsus thrower, Hartwig.
He is world champion, a tall guy, has some charisma and is pretty well known.
But he is also a little crazy, therefore they might not take him. Steffen is the favorite.
Who`s it for your country ?
It must be a sailor, as long as rugby is no Olympic sports.
The NZ flagbearer is also not announced yet. Valerie Adams, who is the defending gold medalist in women's shotput, would be a popular choice. She is a huge girl, 6 ft 5, 120 kg. The problem is that her event is in the second week and as part of her preparation she intends not to be in London until after the opening ceremony. Another popular choice would be world champion rower Mahe Drysdale. However his race is scheduled the morning after the ceremony, so he has decided not to attend. He was already the flagbearer in Beijing. Many people are predicting equestrian (horse-rider) Mark Todd to be the flagbearer. He is in his fifties and has attended 5 Olympics, has two gold medals (from 1984 and 1988, on the horse Charisma) and was the flagbearer in 1992.

I'm not sure who they will pick to be honest. If rugby was an Olympic sport they would probably choose the All Black captain. We have also had some great boardsailors like Barbara Kendall but she retired.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:08 AM   #773
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

My memory is not the best.
But right, you have famous rowers and military equestrians also.
Valerie Adams is a Maori as far as I remember.
NZ indeed is a very sporty successful country looking at the low number of population.

For the sake of completeness -

According to Bildzeitung Steffen will not be the German flag bearer because her contests start very early at the games.

The favorites are weightlifter Matthias Steiner, shooter Ralf Schumann, hockey player Natascha Keller or canoeist Katrin Wagner-Augustin ).
All of them are former Olympic champions.
Steiner is the only wellknown in public.

Mona Barthel Petra Cetkovska Julia Görges
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #774
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Today announced - Natascha Keller will be our flagbearer.

Quote:
Natascha Keller (born July 3, 1977 in West Berlin) is a German field hockey striker. She won a gold medal as a member of the German team at the 2004 Summer Olympics. She also competed at the 1996 Summer Olympics, 2000 Summer Olympics and 2008 Summer Olympics. In 1999 she received an award from the International Hockey Federation.

She is the daughter of retired Olympic field hockey player Carsten Keller and granddaughter of player Erwin Keller. Her brothers Andreas Keller and Florian Keller, like her father and herself, were on gold medal winning field hockey teams.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #775
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

So guys which sports other than tennis are you going to watch ? Would be cool if we could discuss the Olympic sports here. Personally I'll watch (or try to watch) all the sports as I always do in every Olympics (actually only since 2004) --

The sports I'll really focus on besides tennis, well for me it's women's volleyball (China, Brazil, Russia and Cuba will have my support ; I'm not really fund of the Serbian team but I really really love Jovana Brakocevic so probably only for her I'll support) --

Athletics, unsurprising though since I'm Caribbean well Jamaica, Shelly-Ann, Carmelita, Usain Bolt [...]. Unfortunately Blanka Vlasic is out and I really wanted her to win her first Gold medal considering she really messed up in Beijing 2008 losing to Helbault when she had dominated the discipline all the year.

Gymnastic, I really like, I'll support Russia like pretty always anyways lol --

Without forgetting our sportive from Guadeloupe, Teddy Riner, Laura Flessel etc. though I'm not a fan of the sports but I'll watch -- though fencing is really cool. Laura Flessel built a center just close to the area I live but never been in it.

There are so many sports lol, these are the ones I think about primordially but I also think about the horse competitions, equitation (?) (don't really know the terms in english) and some others again --

Last edited by Vikapower : Jul 27th, 2012 at 07:27 PM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #776
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

hmm football,cycling and water ones since cycling+water ones are where Slovakia can win something

In football I will probably want Spain to win or GB but they don´t have much of chance

and in tennis mostly Djoko

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #777
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
hmm football,cycling and water ones since cycling+water ones are where Slovakia can win something

In football I will probably want Spain to win or GB but they don´t have much of chance

and in tennis mostly Djoko
Sorry for the late response, actually watching the ceremony.

By water you mean also with the boats and all ? (TBH I have no idea how they're called in english )

That's really cool I totally forgot about swimming, I really like too though anyways even if we don't have much chance in that either.

There are so many sports, lol, just hope it will be a good/great competition and lots of fun for everyone.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #778
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Sorry for the late response, actually watching the ceremony.

By water you mean also with the boats and all ? (TBH I have no idea how they're called in english )

That's really cool I totally forgot about swimming, I really like too though anyways even if we don't have much chance in that either.

There are so many sports, lol, just hope it will be a good/great competition and lots of fun for everyone.
I don´t have idea too so that is why I called it water mostly with boats but one where they go down wild river

I just hope when I´m watching ceremony MUSE will play

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #779
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
I don´t have idea too so that is why I called it water mostly with boats but one where they go down wild river
Ah ok, I see what you're talking about, we have a french athlete who is the favorite I think to win in his category -- I don't really know his name.

Yeah, it's really a cool sport, I like watching it too -- TBH I can't remember all the sports out there but there are such cool ones like the BMX competition. It's probably the sport with the most fireworks [...]

Quote:
I just hope when I´m watching ceremony MUSE will play
You broke my surprise, I have no idea what's going to happen, didn't look to find out because I want it to be a total surprise.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #780
country flag SidTheKid

It is Canoe slalom We have Kaliská,Martikán and then some brothers who have name I won´t even try to google ok I tried brothers Hochschorners

BMX are cool but tomorrow road race. Sagan is in if he wins medal he will be my avie here for some time

Pff you like them? If not i don´t think it was surprise

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3

Last edited by SidTheKid : Jul 27th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.