Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #556
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Görges Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Julia might already have some contract with a tissue producer and it`s not yet official because they still are looking for the promotionally most effective blow.

However, you can`t blow your nose every 5 minutes when there is nothing to blow.
How exhausting that would be, like fishing in the desert or something.
But you never know with Julia.

More serious - Julia is pretty sensible with her nose and airways overall.
It seems to increase while doing sports.
Beside blowing all the time, what is she looking for and fiddles around there even during interviews ?

Most likely the usual stuff, it`s probably something chronic or allergical.
For whatever reason - when it helps her to be successful - Julia should keep it up.

I don´t know if you play tennis but then maybe you would have the same problem as Julia and me it´s right that I haven´t see anyone around me blowing his nose except myself when playing tennis I have to admitt a very smart man can think there´s nothing left in your nose when you´re blowing your nose every 5 minutes but there´s still something wet which generates that stuff all the time while you´re on court maybe some doctors or biologist could explain that or maybe it´s my superstition I really don´t know but when there´s changeover I feel the right time to clean out my nose and I think Julia feels the same.... it has nothing to do with cold because I don´t have any allergy and I am cold only for a few times in year...

I don´t know why I don´t blow my nose when playing football but it can be because I don´t have any pocket in my shorts and my tissues are in the locker room
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #557
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I was there at least 3 times Still think our kitchen is best

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #558
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
I was there at least 3 times Still think our kitchen is best
Which cities have you been to? And what cause may i ask -vacation,education..-. Dont get me wrong ,just curiosity
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #559
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
Which cities have you been to? And what cause may i ask -vacation,education..-. Dont get me wrong ,just curiosity
Vacation in Alanya but went to Antalya also and some other cities which now I don´t remember

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #560
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Vacation in Alanya but went to Antalya also and some other cities which now I don´t remember
Hot places i cant stand that much moist but nice places, sea, waterfalls,beaches and etc.. Although in summer Antalya is not a Turkish city, it is a shared land of germans and russians Anyways,i hope you enjoyed it
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #561
country flag SidTheKid

I did Well for summer holiday I usually look for palce with sea and Alanya is good choice My friend even found husband in Turkey

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #562
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
I don´t know if you play tennis but then maybe you would have the same problem as Julia and me it´s right that I haven´t see anyone around me blowing his nose except myself when playing tennis I have to admitt a very smart man can think there´s nothing left in your nose when you´re blowing your nose every 5 minutes but there´s still something wet which generates that stuff all the time while you´re on court maybe some doctors or biologist could explain that or maybe it´s my superstition I really don´t know but when there´s changeover I feel the right time to clean out my nose and I think Julia feels the same.... it has nothing to do with cold because I don´t have any allergy and I am cold only for a few times in year...

I don´t know why I don´t blow my nose when playing football but it can be because I don´t have any pocket in my shorts and my tissues are in the locker room
You probably have been watching Julia playing tennis too much and as a hard core fan you adapted it from her.
Just kidding, is it always, or just when you are playing indoors ?
Some people have problems with dry air and it`s also could be a harmless allergical thing then.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #563
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You probably have been watching Julia playing tennis too much and as a hard core fan you adapted it from her.
Just kidding, is it always, or just when you are playing indoors ?
Some people have problems with dry air and it`s also could be a harmless allergical thing then.
if saul didn´t post Julia blowing her nose I wouldn´t even realize that I have always prepared a small package of tissues in my tennis bag...

I always blow my nose it doesn´t matter if I play indoors or outdoors... there´s always a need to clean out my nose
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #564

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
if saul didn´t post Julia blowing her nose I wouldn´t even realize that I have always prepared a small package of tissues in my tennis bag...

I always blow my nose it doesn´t matter if I play indoors or outdoors... there´s always a need to clean out my nose
I guess the tissues were mentioned for the first time in this forum about a half year ago, or even earlier. Anyway it`s a high-yield story and worthy to bring it up again.

So I have absolutely no clue about your tennis rhinitis.
A last try - Do you probably blow more/less when you win/loose ?

Last edited by joy division : Mar 9th, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #565
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
I guess the tissues were mentioned for the first time in this forum about a half year ago, or even earlier. Anyway it`s a high-yield story and worthy to bring it up again.

So I have absolutely no clue about your tennis rhinitis.
A last try - Do you probably blow more/less when you win/loose ?
I know it´s along term story Julia and her tissues but I never thought about that till I saw that last pic when she´s blowing her nose

it´s hard to say I guess I probably blow my nose more when I lose maybe Julia should teach my some new tricks with her nose... I still think this routine is much more better than Nadal´s bottles and his fingers in his ass
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #566

We`ve been talking about food here for some days.
We all know that Julia loves jokes, she retweeted one yesterday.
She seems not to demand a high standart there, so what joke would you tell her to make her laugh or at least smile.

In Germany there are tons of jokes about blondes. Some of them are pretty sweet.
Julia is brunette so you are not in danger to compromise her.
Hard to choose, I`d take this one.

Two blondes are sitting on a tree and are cutting away the branch where they sit on.
A guy comes across and says - That`s not good, sweeties, you`d better stop it.
The blondes laugh and say wisely, "Shut up, you know as much about it as the man on the moon.
So they carry on and it comes as it has to come. The branch with the blondes crushes down on the ground and they lie around with broken bones.
The previous guy comes across again.
Whispers the one blonde to the other. "Psst watch, he`s here again, the fortuneteller."

And now you may laugh

Last edited by joy division : Mar 9th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #567
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

^^Blondes jokes are everywhere, but they are not quite alright since they are based on a prejudice. A smart blonde woman might start thinking low of herself hearing a lot of these jokes and blondes sometimes suffer because of this (for instance, they might be rejected for a job based on this prejudice). And you couldn't say it to Julia if Sabine or Barbara Rittner are near by

Here's my joke: There are three kinds of people in the world--those who can count and those who can't
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #568
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
No, no, no - dry jokes are usually good jokes. The one Julia retweeted wasn't really dry, just silly
Tell me a good one then
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #569
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Tell me a good one then
I'm so bad at telling jokes But I already enjoyed the ones you and JD posted, keep 'em coming
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post

Here's my joke: There are three kinds of people in the world--those who can count and those who can't

Another one, more dry:
Two guys are sitting drunken in a beer pub.
The one asks - "Tell me, when I have something with your wife, ...are we related then ?

The other - " No, ...but square."