Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:46 AM   #166
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Görges Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Stop it Vikapower and Skoo, your scientific discourse turns me on somehow.
Of course it does. It makes you imagine things related to Julia Why should we stop? Haha, Vikapower also asked you to stop with the pictures
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM   #167
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Haha, Vikapower also asked you to stop with the pictures
For the same reasons, I guess
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM   #168
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
For the same reasons, I guess
Yes, but I suppose neither of you meant it
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM   #169
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice one, thanks! I put Julia's face in there and I got pretty good results and, as I thought, almost perfect horizontal symmetry. Nose a little too big, yes, but the funniest part was that her nose it too big relative to her years That's, of course, because I set the ear points too close. They were under her hair
Well I hope you put the best picture possible to have the most accurate result at least this program is based on mathematical measures and is supposed to be objective any ways more than we are.

Quote:
As for those pictures, none of them seems to have bad symmetry. There are some things that make some of them prettier than others. Magdalena Frackowiak seems to have the most pronounced assymetry from that picture, but I looked at other pictures and she is also has good symmetry What was your point?
You said that Julia had perfect symmetry, I just wanted to know your thoughts on Magda who from my point of view has the most well proportioned and symmetrical face I've ever seen on a girl...

You could trace a line in the middle of her face and still knowing that nothing can not be totally one you'd still have the impression that both sides a totally similar... it's scary... this is greek architecture.

Quote:
I think I answered to your other questions. In the end, yes, what you find attractive will be subjective. But by isolating them in experiments, researchers found these objective traits that people find attractive regardless of gender, culture, experience and other subjective factors.

And the guy that falls for the handicapped girl finds her attractive for her behavior, attitude, personality traits or maybe other things we don't know. Don't you think Agassi could have another (actuall many other) more good looking woman? Stephen Hawking had also had two wives and three children! Picasso, a short and unattractive man, had two wives, four children and a lot of mistresses. The list can go on. Smart is sexy
Or he could be simply be finding attractiveness in her, physical that is - for a guy to fall for a physically challenged lady at the extent of making children with at their own risks must be something non spiritual that attracts him to her...

Researches make experiments on a small group of people to come up with theories, no problem - we're only just 6 billion on earth... it always makes me cringe when in france researches come to say "Les français préfèrent..." - uhm, I'm french and I don't specifically fall in the mold.

Quote:
If we are prmates, it doesn't mean that we can't have better self-control. Anyway, it must have not been so developed in our ancestors, because the whole idea with self-control is to delay a reward because attaining to it right now would be actually less rewarding than later or it would have very bad side effects. If you meet Julia, you would want to at least try to kiss her. However, she won't approve and you might even get punished by security. It definitely won't get you into her tennis skirt But, if you manage to talk to her, get to know eachother, and show her what a great man you are (courtship), that might do the trick. If our cousin primates can increase their reproductive succes by rape or other forceful means, of course they won't want to have anything to do with self-control Nevertheless, in controlled setting, they can show better self-control too.
That's funny... Anyways the Bonobo's do not rape, in fact their micro-society, it's just like an exchange of money - you want a banana, then you get sex for payment and vice-versa, it's perfectly sane in the sense that both parties approve the proceedings (approve is a meh word because eventually monkeys don't think ).
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:54 AM   #170
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Well I hope you put the best picture possible to have the most accurate result at least this program is based on mathematical measures and is supposed to be objective any ways more than we are.
I put this one. It was not the most accurate result, but you can clearly see the symmetry anyway and the program confirmed it

Quote:
You said that Julia had perfect symmetry, I just wanted to know your thoughts on Magda who from my point of view has the most well proportioned and symmetrical face I've ever seen on a girl...

You could trace a line in the middle of her face and still knowing that nothing can not be totally one you'd still have the impression that both sides a totally similar... it's scary... this is greek architecture.
Yes, she seems to have perfect symmetry. But I would still choose Julia

Quote:
Or he could be simply be finding attractiveness in her, physical that is - for a guy to fall for a physically challenged lady at the extent of making children with at their own risks must be something non spiritual that attracts him to her...
Well, yes, maybe it can still be physical. It matters where the hadicap is located. I wouldn't mind Julia in a wheelchair

Quote:
Researches make experiments on a small group of people to come up with theories, no problem - we're only just 6 billion on earth... it always makes me cringe when in france researches come to say "Les français préfèrent..." - uhm, I'm french and I don't specifically fall in the mold.
The groups may be small, but the results have been replicated time and time again and they are very powerful, sometimes very close to 100%. Also, manipulating the variables and getting the expected results is pretty good evidence. If you turn an asymmetrical face into a symmetrical one with a computer program and people start liking it more (or if you make faces more average, or if you emphasize gender-specific traits), what is the logical conclusion? You may not fall into a certain category when you hear the results of a study, but it is pretty impossible not to like symmetry, averageness and sexual dimorphism.

Quote:
That's funny... Anyways the Bonobo's do not rape, in fact their micro-society, it's just like an exchange of money - you want a banana, then you get sex for payment and vice-versa, it's perfectly sane in the sense that both parties approve the proceedings (approve is a meh word because eventually monkeys don't think ).
They don't? Good for them then. Actually, I have no idea what they do, but rape is very predominant in other species (not that it is quite rare in ours). Well, in a way we don't think either, but things get too complicated here You could say that they don't think verbally.

BTW, Ana and Sveta are playing now
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM   #171
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I put this one. It was not the most accurate result, but you can clearly see the symmetry anyway and the program confirmed it
How did you get the left ear... that picture IMO is quite inaccurate if you can find a picture like this your results will be much more precise.

Quote:
Yes, she seems to have perfect symmetry. But I would still choose Julia
Magda is just perfect every times I watch her I just can't stop telling myself that - her face is just exquisite... but don't worry for Julia...

Quote:
You may not fall into a certain category when you hear the results of a study, but it is pretty impossible not to like symmetry, averageness and sexual dimorphism.
I don't specifically know what you mean by averageness but there are certain category of girls like Camilla Belle guys do fall a lot for... some other girls that come into head, Dita Von Teese, there's also that russian ex-miss world Ksenia Sukhinova etc...

Quote:
BTW, Ana and Sveta are playing now
Yes
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM   #172
country flag Skoo

Quote:
How did you get the left ear... that picture IMO is quite inaccurate if you can find a picture like this your results will be much more precise.
Well, I told you the program said that the nose is the bigger one Nevermind it, it is obvious that her ears are bigger and there's not a very good ears/nose ratio there

Quote:
I don't specifically know what you mean by averageness but there are certain category of girls like Camilla Belle guys do fall a lot for... some other girls that come into head, Dita Von Teese, there's also that russian ex-miss world Ksenia Sukhinova etc...
Well, I don't actually know either It is more of a mathematical trait, made by averaging a lot of face dimensions. See the PDF, page 203.
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #173
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfish33 View Post
Hey guys!
I'm new in this forum! Just wanna introduce myself! I follow your posts since a couple of month to stay updated about Julia! Now I wanna join in myself. I'm a huge fan of Julia (Gools), Petko, Sabine and Ana Ivanovic.
Great to see that especially Julia has so many fans here! I met her once and she is such a nice girl!
I just bought the german magazine SPORTSFREUND. They have a huge interview with Julia! Really nice one! It's just in german, but I try to translate it and post it here!
we (görges fans who dont know german) are waiting for the interview!
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #174
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
we (görges fans who dont know german) are waiting for the interview!
the görges fans who know german are waiting for it as well!
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #175
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the görges fans who know german are waiting for it as well!
i mean you can buy the magazine and read it. but we? we have to wait but you,my german friend,have a choice.. and i cant even found the article in the internet even if i do, i cant understand it not more than google translate
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:09 AM   #176
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
i mean you can buy the magazine and read it. but we? we have to wait but you,my german friend,have a choice.. and i cant even found the article in the internet even if i do, i cant understand it not more than google translate
I don't have a choice either, for I'm way too cheap to buy it
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #177
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello people! Do you like to listen a music? I love it sooo much. Now I listening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQyGYdRqulQ from 3 days.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #178
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Hello people! Do you like to listen a music? I love it sooo much. Now I listening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQyGYdRqulQ from 3 days.
Hey, that is actually one of the few "commercial" songs I tend to like But this or this are my type in general (and Anne-Sophie Mutter is another talented and beautiful German, but much more consistent )
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #179
country flag Vikapower

Oh boy, nothing against you Banditoo but once I opened the video and saw Guetta... I'm exhausted with the dude and exhausted with the eletro-pop music we've been having the radio's now for like the last million years it seems now...

The music of the 2000's were SO much more better until 2007-2008.

Personally my favorite artists are girls like Anya Marina, Lykke Li etc... there's even that guy I absolutely adore and signs something Micheal Jackson like in Sweden...

Am I weird because I love listening to this music too : The Shanghai Restoration Project - "Introduction (1936)"... - there's also that weird video clip : Robert - Personne.

Otherwise I love listening to Chopin piano masterpieces... I think I listen to everything unless this soapy electro-pop (Black eyed peas, Guetta etc...)

Last edited by Vikapower : Oct 18th, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #180
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Ooo I like Kykke Li, too.
One Love is very good song and Guetta can't spoil the song.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote