Tattoos on women - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: On a scale of 1 to 10...

10 - Love'em! They're a major turn-on. 4 8.89%
9 0 0%
8 3 6.67%
7 1 2.22%
6 1 2.22%
5 2 4.44%
4 1 2.22%
3 7 15.56%
2 8 17.78%
1 - PUKE! They're a total deal-breaker for me. 18 40.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:53 AM   #1
country flag The Prophet

The Prophet has disabled reputation
Tattoos on women

Seriously, they're gross. Tattoos make women look masculine and/or skanky. Just not a good look.

Are there any guys out there who actually find ink on a woman attractive?
The Prophet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:00 AM   #2
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tattoos on women

Yeah, gross.

Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:01 AM   #3
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute

Totally Hawt!
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:09 AM   #4
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

This poll is so sexist. (Not surprising.) Trashek's tattoos would look just as bad on a man. Everything is good that is well done and/or tasteful and in moderation.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:46 AM   #5
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I'm a fan of them on anyone. As my dad says, if he made it through a stint in the Marine Corps without getting any tatoos, then really, nobody else has much of an excuse.

It's hardly a dealbreaker though. I've gone out with some women who had tats. I'm mean in the grand scheme of things there are factors that are more important to me--I mean I'm sure there's something about me she's having to forgive (she might prefer hair, for example).

Of course, Lena--the Queen of Bangs and the Model of Feminine Perfection--has stated she is tatoo-free. That alone proves that tatoolessness is the wiser choice.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:05 AM   #6
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Can't say I'm a fan of them on anyone. As my dad says, if he made it through a stint in the Marine Corps without getting any tatoos, then really, nobody else has much of an excuse.

It's hardly a dealbreaker though. I've gone out with some women who had tats. I'm mean in the grand scheme of things there are factors that are more important to me--I mean I'm sure there's something about me she's having to forgive (she might prefer hair, for example).

Of course, Lena--the Queen of Bangs and the Model of Feminine Perfection--has stated she is tatoo-free. That alone proves that tatoolessness is the wiser choice.
How about bang tats would that get your goat?
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:34 AM   #7
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

sexist much
Anyway, tattoos are gross on everyone I can't understand how people can do such thing to their own body
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM   #8
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of

Of course it's not a sexist question. If it was asked whether women prefer men with or without tattoo no-one would bat an eyelid. So get over it

Anyway, tattoos are daft. On anyone.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:02 AM   #9
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Like with everything, it depends if they are done right or not.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:07 AM   #10
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Hate tattoos on anyone to be fair. Only one I like it this:

But then that would look wrong on a woman...
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:11 AM   #11
country flag Apoleb

Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute

What a stupid and yes, sexist, thread. Hardly surprising though it would come from a resident Republican.

Tattos come in all shape and form. I don't think men have a claim on them.

Quote:
Tattoos make women look masculine and/or skanky.
Apoleb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:12 AM   #12
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Well Megan Fox's tattoos are hot!

WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:35 PM   #13
country flag Whitehead's Boy

Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Mattek-Sand-in-my-Vagina's tattoo looks like a 1$ store "porcelain" vase design.
Whitehead's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:39 PM   #14
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

On the right person I think they can look great.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM   #15
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Depends where they put it.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote