Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #121
country flag Specter
<(⌒▽⌒)>

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

He "brang" us coffee??? Her English teachers must be so proud...

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #122
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
He "brang" us coffee??? Her English teachers must be so proud...
It's Enghlish's fault, with all those irregular verbs She usually has a bad English, but better than Nadal's anyway
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #123
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
It's Enghlish's fault, with all those irregular verbs She usually has a bad English, but better than Nadal's anyway
That's no excuse. "to bring" in German means "bringen", basically the same word. And the past tense is also irregular: English: "I brought" - German: "Ich brachte". Embarrassing, Julia, just embarrassing..

No, I'm kidding, of course. In fact, I find it cute when she makes those grammar mistakes
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #124
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

brang, haha

Anyways, good to see she has changed her opinion about Asia quite a bit.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:53 AM   #125
country flag Jedi657470

Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice Jedi657470 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post

No, I'm kidding, of course. In fact, I find it cute when she makes those grammar mistakes
I like when she writes "beeing"
Jedi657470 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #126
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
He "brang" us coffee???
isn't that cute
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #127
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia on Twitter
Lost a tough match today against maria 6:7,6:7...the quality was really good+high.this is very possible+i will keep working hard.tmrw doubs
Another high quality match that she lost then. At least this time it is only possible.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #128
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another high quality match that she lost then. At least this time it is only possible.
especially the 2nd set until 3-3 was high quality at its best from both players
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #129
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Her expected twitter comment.
I wish, she wrote something like -

"Wtf, was working so hard for the success, my serve was awful from the beginning, but I didn`t play too bad overall, and was again close to beat Maria. Just can`t get the things together in the big moments . What the hell is wrong with me ?"

She would be on the right path.

Last edited by joy division : Sep 28th, 2011 at 10:51 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #130
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
So another "original" Julia tweet :

Lost a tough match today against maria 6:7,6:7...the quality was really good+high.this is very possible+i will keep working hard.

Reminds of the horse Boxer in Animal Farm: "I will work harder!"

Ah Jule, if only your hard work would finally pay off.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #131
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
So another "original" Julia tweet :

Lost a tough match today against maria 6:7,6:7...the quality was really good+high.this is very possible+i will keep working hard.

Reminds of the horse Boxer in Animal Farm: "I will work harder!"

Ah Jule, if only your hard work would finally pay off.
It reminds me of Sisyphos
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:12 AM   #132
country flag Skoo

^^I don't remember much from Animal Farm, but the comparison with Sisyphus is really appropriate

Who knows, maybe that's the problem. Maybe she doesn't need to work that hard. She already has some of the biggest weapons in the game and she added a decent defense to that. Her physical problems also don't seem to bother her at the moment. She is too obsessed. Some fun or some therapy might do her good

Last edited by Skoo : Sep 28th, 2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #133
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
It reminds me of Sisyphos
Even better
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM   #134
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Anyways, good to see she has changed her opinion about Asia quite a bit.
She mainly complained about Beijing with its smog and empty stadiums.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #135
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Jarka_Tennis Jarmila Gajdosova
@juliagoerges thank you how is home?!!missing you here still need to go for dinner!playboy is asking how is diva doing?!

Julia Goerges
@Jarka_Tennis on my way to linz...all good yeah we will have dinner latest in australia..say hi to playboy
Julia the diva and her playboy? Naughty thoughts come to my mind..

And of course she will have dinner in Australia... Her geography teachers must be proud as well.