Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #76
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Thanks to Skoo, you persuaded her that shit, with your permanent talk of lower self-esteem, and fatigue.
Right, and all of a sudden she realized she does have low self-esteem and fatigue and started acting like it
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #77
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Julia will be fine at US Open.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #78
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Julia will be fine at US Open.
Yes, Irene won't hurt her
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:31 PM   #79
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia after the match against Pous-Tio:

"Die nächste Runde wird ein sehr hoher Prüfstein werden, sie ist eine der besten Spielerinnen der Tour. Aber ich muss mir keinen zu großen Druck machen, ich gehe als Außenseiterin in dieses Match. Ich versuche, mich zum ersten Mal in eine vierte Runde bei einem Grand Slam zu spielen. Bisher hatte ich in dieser Saison drei dritte Runden, das war schon ganz solide."

"The next round will be a tough test. She is one of the best players on the tour. However, I won't put myself under too much pressure, I enter this game as the underdog. I will try to reach the fourth round of a grand slam for the first time. So far this season I reached the third round three times. That was already pretty solid."
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:32 PM   #80
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

^^^
and here is the link to the interview
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/310820...ert-venus.html
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:39 PM   #81
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
^^^
and here is the link to the interview
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/310820...ert-venus.html
oder so habs halt auch mal übersetzt.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:48 PM   #82

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
oder so habs halt auch mal übersetzt.

Fand ich sehr gut, du es gleich übersetzt hast für die nicht-deutschsprechenden User.
Ich wollte nur die Bilder und die Quelle zu deinem Beitrag hinzufügen.
Die Augen essen ja bekanntlich mit.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:48 PM   #83
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

She is always playing well when she is an underdog so I will keep fingers crossed. I'm sure it will go to three sets though.

However, Peng is no clear favourite in this match. I think she likes to downplay on herself (can you say that?) a little bit.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:00 PM   #84
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
"The next round will be a tough test. She is one of the best players on the tour. However, I won't put myself under too much pressure, I enter this game as the underdog. I will try to reach the fourth round of a grand slam for the first time. So far this season I reached the third round three times. That was already pretty solid."
So this one doesn't count
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:01 PM   #85

Imo, she`s not the underdog in this match.
In this regard, it`s a comparable situation, like in Paris against Bartoli, and at Wimbledon against Cibulkova.
She can definitely beat Peng, when she plays her best tennis.
I am very curios, whether she finally can do so on this stage in close matches.
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #86

@juliagoerges Julia Goerges
What can be better than playing cards and games with your friends and having a nice evening on a day off?!dont know...just great

I guess, she`s no good cheater
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 06:29 AM   #87
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
What can be better than playing cards and games with your friends and having a nice evening on a day off?!dont know...just great
Twittering while playing?
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #88
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Playing tennis at a major?
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 07:19 AM   #89

^^^
It`s, Home,...sweet home for Julia.
Somehow, she is very modest, and I like it, that she still does rely on her old friends.
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #90
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
^^^
It`s, Home,...sweet home for Julia.
Somehow, she is very modest, and I like it, that she still does rely on her old friends.
She is really down to earth, and I think she will stay that way no matter how "famous" she might get in the future. Makes her an even more likeable person, if that's possible at all.