Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2012, 01:27 PM   #796
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Epic!
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #797
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see the accompanying smilies, but anyway...

First practice under my belt in Rome��������

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #798
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

That she finished it Phrase used after you experience something

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #799
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
"under my belt"
What does it mean?
It means 'finished', in other words 'I'm done/finished with my first practice'.

I'm sure Howard has a better for that.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #800
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

It means die praxis ist klar und aufgeschlossen.
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #801
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
It means die praxis ist klar und aufgeschlossen.
I don't know if you intended this, but you wrote: "the doctor's office is clear and unlocked"

I guess what you actually wanted to write was: "das training ist fertig/beendet und abgeschlossen"
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #802
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Julia Goerges @juliagoerges

Hanging out before going to lunch😜so lovely here in Rome🇮🇹👍and great weather you can just enjoy it...
Quote:
Julia Goerges ‏ @juliagoerges
Sorry Dinner😜i think i better shouldnt take lunch at that time anymore-haha😜😄
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #803
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Seems like she has lot of fun in Rome which is great

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #804
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
Seems like she has lot of fun in Rome which is great
Yeah, she seems to be very relaxed and in a really good mood. Nice to see.
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #805
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Andrea Petkovic ‏ @andreapetkovic
@juliagoerges Sooooo süüüüüüßßßß
Ahh, they really love each other
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #806
country flag SidTheKid

She tweeted:

Quote:
@andreapetkovic danke meine lieblingsolle...meld mich bei dir die tage über whats app aber����
Wondering if there is any way to find her number and add her on whatsapp

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #807
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
[IMG]Ahh, they really love each other
All right! Every girl on tour loves her
And Andrea has to keep up with her - seductions all around
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #808
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I don't know if you intended this, but you wrote: "the doctor's office is clear and unlocked"
That's the result when you try to speak German by finding German spellings of Dutch words
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #809
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
That's the result when you try to speak German by finding German spellings of Dutch words
I see . I guess the dutch words are "klaar" and "afgesloten"? They look indeed pretty similar to "klar" and "aufgeschlossen". Good example of false friends.

I couldn't see the match today but good to see that she won in the end. Was a bit windy out there huh?

Quote:
Kamakshi Tandon ‏ @Kamakshi_Tandon
Just led on a two-minute sprint to go talk to Goerges. Arrive exhausted and then she (completely unaware) asks if we can wait couple of min.
Quote:
Kamakshi Tandon ‏ @Kamakshi_Tandon
But here's her great opening line, on the windy conditions: 'I think I could build a new clycourt out of myself.'
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #810
country flag Raiden

^ I actually speak to Germans like that IRL like when I go there or when they come here (on the beach or other places where there's a lot of them). Because some of them don't speak English nor of course Dutch or French (and me no German) so there is no choice left for me but try to be understood as much as possible by other means. In that case I could end up unintentionally using lots of false friends (and there're too many of those FFs, damnit). The fun part is I have no idea whether the words I used are the right ones or FFs. I'm fine w/ it as long as I don't get an angry look on the face or slap or anything like that

Last edited by Raiden : May 14th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.