Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:19 AM   #61
country flag fleckes

fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light fleckes is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Now she just posted a ridiculously gross picture. It made me sick. That is really ugly What do you people think?
Do you mean the pic of her painted toenails? Well, she showed a lot ofpics of her coloured fingernails, so it's good that she mixes it up a little...
Maybe she even gets some new fans because of that pic. I'm not into that but I heard some guys fancy women feet. So you know, everything to broaden your fanbase
fleckes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:10 AM   #62
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now she just posted a ridiculously gross picture. It made me sick. That is really ugly What do you people think?
FWIW I don't care about it! As it looks like we are on the same ship: Why do you click on pictures showing her coloured finger- & toenails?
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:34 AM   #63
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind the pic of her painted toes . Her painted fingernails look pretty generally. What's wrong with a girl who likes nail polish?

Last edited by HowardH : Aug 23rd, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:45 AM   #64
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
I already said that imo Julias body is perfect. She could paint her whole feet with nail polish, I couldn't care less.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #65
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleckes View Post
Maybe she even gets some new fans because of that pic. I'm not into that but I heard some guys fancy women feet. So you know, everything to broaden your fanbase
Haha, yeah, true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Observer View Post
FWIW I don't care about it! As it looks like we are on the same ship: Why do you click on pictures showing her coloured finger- & toenails?
How could I not click on everything she posts? Maybe there's the best picture of her in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I don't mind the pic of her painted toes . Her painted fingernails look pretty generally. What's wrong with a girl who likes nail polish?
Yes, her fingers look good, but I can't say that about the toes. It is subjective anyway. I generally have a toe issue And it's nothing wrong that she likes nail polish, but this is very "schoolgirlish", with all the glittering and pretty colours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I already said that imo Julias body is perfect. She could paint her whole feet with nail polish, I couldn't care less.
Come on, man, stop fooling yourself, she's not perfect But again, it doesn't matter.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:16 PM   #66
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia has a new profile pic

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:27 PM   #67
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Oh yeah Bonk probably gave it to her
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:35 PM   #68
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

We really need to put the kibosh on the double thumbs-up in Europe. It's like the fucking 80s around here sometimes.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:29 PM   #69
country flag Skoo

Showing some more skin.

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:33 PM   #70
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
We really need to put the kibosh on the double thumbs-up in Europe. It's like the fucking 80s around here sometimes.
Ehm, sorry, but you seem to forget that the 80s gave us Hair-Metal, the moustache/mullet combination and shoulder pads. That obviously makes it the best decade in human history. Fact. Julia seems to know this.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #71
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia tweeted again:
Quote:
in New York since last night...raining here...I will play first round against another German girl Kristina Barrois...
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #72
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Julia on twitter
juliagoerges: Playing first match at 11 am on court 11 on monday against kristina...at least one german is in the next round for sure

The fat`s in the fire.
Thanks to Skoo, you persuaded her that shit, with your permanent talk of lower self-esteem, and fatigue.

Last edited by joy division : Aug 28th, 2011 at 11:53 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #73
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Julia on twitter
juliagoerges: Playing first match at 11 am on court 11 on monday against kristina...at least one german is in the next round for sure
Sounds like she's ready to win this slam!
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #74
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Sounds like she's ready to win this slam!
It sounds a bit like : "Sorry, that I`m still around".
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #75
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
It sounds a bit like : "Sorry, that I`m still around".