Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #721
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

^^^
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #722
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand it clearly enough...

But it seems the poor goldfish didn't make it.

Could someone give an English translation?

Actually I find it quite funny that someone would name a hotel the Epic hotel. That's such a typically American thing to do. I'm half expecting there to be a hotel called the Awesome hotel.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #723
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I don't understand it clearly enough...

But it seems the poor goldfish didn't make it.

Could someone give an English translation?

Actually I find it quite funny that someone would name a hotel the Epic hotel. That's such a typically American thing to do. I'm half expecting there to be a hotel called the Awesome hotel.
Well, yeah, the message is that ALG`s fish didn`t make it! It seems that Julias and Rittners fish are still alive.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #724
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

My attempt at translating the Twitter conversation:

Anna-Lena Groenefeld‏ @Annagroenefeld :
Welcome to Miami! Great to be back. And I gotta say the Epic hotel is... well epic! Ok stupid tweet!;-) Whatever...

Julia Goerges‏ @juliagoerges :
@Annagroenefeld oh yes and have you got a goldfish in your room that swims around alone?? The poor creature?

Anna-Lena Groenefeld ‏ @Annagroenefeld :
@juliagoerges did not notice, probably because mine is swimming on the surface! Just had a look! Definitely not good!

Barbara Rittner ‏ @BarbaraRittner :
@Annagroenefeld look after Goldi!!!

Julia Goerges ‏ @juliagoerges :
@BarbaraRittner @Annagroenefeld but you really can’t leave it there lying on the top;-)))

Anna-Lena Groenefeld ‏ @Annagroenefeld :
@BarbaraRittner I would, but I first need a new one!?

Barbara Rittner ‏ @BarbaraRittner :
@Annagroenefeld ohhhh nooooooo.....how can Nele get to sleep tonight...
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:32 AM   #725

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

According a news article of the Sunday edition of the "Lübecker Nachrichten" there is something very special going on.

Quote:
Bolletieri Julia`s new coach ?

There is evidence to suggest that Julia Görges will contracted soon a new coach.
Insiders tell that the chemistry between her and her coach Sascha Nensel is no more good since the Grand Slam at Melbourne.
The contact between Bollettieri and her seemingly intensified on the edge of the tournament at Miami.
Planning to play the WTA tournament at Charleston her sudden withdraw makes sense.
On request her press agency keeps silent, "Julia wants to comment at the given moment."
Well, who knew ? To be serious I doubt that Bollettieri can enhance her in sporting terms.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 11:14 AM   #726
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Well, who knew ? To be serious I doubt that Bollettieri can enhance her in sporting terms.

No matter what, Bollettieri>nensel.
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:31 PM   #727
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

god please not! I don´t want to hear her shriek on courts
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #728
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
god please not! I don´t want to hear her shriek on courts
Do you hear Sabine

btw., Julia makes noises, but they are very sweet and of course not very loud
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #729
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

check the date please
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM   #730
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
check the date please
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 02:47 PM   #731
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Do you hear Sabine

btw., Julia makes noises, but they are very sweet and of course not very loud
what noise does Julia make? No, I don´t hear Sabine (thank God) but it´s due to her father is a smart guy and didn´t teach her such weird stuff (I don´t think she grew up at the Bollettieri academy)... there is a big difference between when you hear someone´s exhalation and screaming after every ball like someone´s killing you at the moment....
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:16 PM   #732
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Julia started to Make a little noise, i realized in Dubai.
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:16 PM   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
check the date please
You could have been still been waiting a little bit with that.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:34 PM   #734
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
Hihihi Julia and this basher maker Thank God it's 1st April
thanks for reminder it is 1st April today now I am pretty quiet about those stupid rumours
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:37 PM   #735
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

Sabre did it 2 hours ago
selesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote