Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:02 PM   #46
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Quote:
Julia Goerges
I invested in Serena's OPI nail polish...its very cool i have to saymy collection of OPI is getting bigger and bigger yfrog.com/kgsedlnj
Yeah, her collection of whatever is getting bigger and bigger and Serena's trophy collection is getting bigger and bigger
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:15 PM   #47
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

^^^Julia on twitter
and I forgot to say this, I bought some new, well fitting scrunchies, I shot some photos, do you like the color ? Come on Julia, give us something else !!!
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:19 PM   #48
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
^^^Julia on twitter
and I forgot to say this, I bought some new, well fitting scrunchies, I shot some photos, do you like the color ? Come on Julia, give us something else !!!
Hmm, when did she post that?
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:23 PM   #49

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Hmm, when did she post that?
I`ll give you still 10 seconds, to think about it
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #50

^^^
Okay, you pulled my joke to pieces
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM   #51
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Yeah, her collection of whatever is getting bigger and bigger and Serena's trophy collection is getting bigger and bigger
hehe, well put, Skoo, well put However, thanks to Julia my knowledge about nail polish increased dramatically. I even glimpsed what crash polish is, wohoo!
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:31 PM   #52
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Julia after the match against Alice Cornet (R1 Texas Tennis Open 2011):

Quote:
"In the first set it wasn't happening for me out there… I hardly got a ball in the court and she was playing some really good shots," said Goerges. "In the second set I focused on my game, put a little bit more spin on the ball and tried to move her around. I'm happy that I have a chance to play a second match ahead of the US Open."
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:36 PM   #53
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
^^^
Okay, you pulled my joke to pieces
If it helps to make you feel better, I appreciated it
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:39 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
If it helps to make you feel better, I appreciated it
One at least, you saved my evening
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM   #55
country flag Skoo

^^ It seemed pretty convincing. But there where spaces after comas. I should have known. Anyway, you fooled me
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:54 PM   #56
country flag Dispeker

She just posted a ridiculously beautiful picture of her on twitter. Damn, Julia..
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
She just posted a ridiculously beautiful picture of her on twitter. Damn, Julia..
You want to fool us ? Okay, I`ll have a look
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:08 PM   #58

When I watch such photos, I surrender and forgive all her didoes !!!
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:24 PM   #59
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
When I watch such photos, I surrender and forgive all her didoes !!!
I was thinking pretty much the same By the way, she just mentioned serenas oh so wonderful nail polish again. Did serena signed her for doing advertising for her products or something? Yeah Jule, give me more nail polish news! Never can't get enough of it!
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:58 PM   #60
country flag Skoo

Now she just posted a ridiculously gross picture. It made me sick. That is really ugly What do you people think?