Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #256
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
@juliagoerges Holidays
@skoo_s @juliagoerges you forgot to mention with whom darling!

(fake)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Everyone shall spell my name correctly! By proclamation of her highness Miss Juliet Gorgeous.

Skoo correctly spelled Julienne Goer's name 500 times in a row, in six inch capital letters on a blackboard, which was why he was given the privilege of going on holiday with Miss July.

Men of a similar age to Julio's father are exempted from this rule.
Quote:
Thou risk beheading for this foul toung, messire. Pay 500 orens and I shalt beg lady Julia to spare thy life

Oh, it's probably far worse than you think.

Goer as in "She's a real goer" Nudge nudge

Miss July=Playboy

Julio=Iglesias?

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 24th, 2011 at 03:10 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #257
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Aye, 'tis worse than I thought. But mind'ee that a goer is also a noun and I can't believe thou art so despicable to use it as an adjective when chat's about our lady (OT: wasn't she a goddess? ). Playboy's Miss July is what I thought and methinks that is a thing every brethren and brave fan would desire to contemplate, so thou shalt be forgiven for that. Notwithstanding, thou shall hang at dusk because of the Julio Iglesias... thing
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #258
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

You got mail people

Hello Fans.
My season has officially finished after the semifinal in Luxembourg on Saturday. It was a great season for me, especially with the win in Stuttgart, the semifinal in Madrid, my two wins over the Number 1 and also the solid playing in the Grand Slams (4 times 3rd round). But there were also too many not so good matches and not consistent matches where I have to work on and get more solid and consistent during the whole year.

Of course I wanna say THANK YOU to my whole team for the great work. Especially a big thanks to my coach Sascha who always supports me by telling me to be consistent and make less unforced errors or to take my chances in important moments, to my physio Gabriel who always bring brang me back in shape and a BIG THANKS goes to my parents. Without them I wouldn't have this opportunity of being a Pro on the WTA Tour and having all these nice moments. I wouldn't even be alive without them!

A big “THANK YOU” goes to my sponsors for all the great support and trust you gave me during the whole year. It is not normal () and this gets another big THANKS!

Last but not least my Fans on Tennis Forum: Big big thanks to all of you. Without your support on and off the tournaments, the mails that I receive, your adoration, the pictures and videos, the fun you're making of me (especially with the old men), and the fact that you spell my name correctly, this season wouldn't have been possible. I wish I could repay you all somehow, in a way that would make you really happy. Maybe one day. It is amazing having all these great fans around the world and it makes me also a bit proud. THANK LOVE YOU!

I will enjoy my vacations now before my practice for 2012 starts!
Jule

Last edited by Skoo : Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM   #259
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
You got mail people

Hello Fans.
My season has officially finished after the semifinal in Luxembourg on Saturday. It was a great season for me, especially with the win in Stuttgart, the semifinal in Madrid, my two wins over the Number 1 and also the solid playing in the Grand Slams (4 times 3rd round). But there were also too many not so good matches and not consistent matches where I have to work on and get more solid and consistent during the whole year.

Of course I wanna say THANK YOU to my whole team for the great work. Especially a big thanks to my coach Sascha who always supports me by telling me to be consistent and make less unforced errors or to take my chances in important moments, to my physio Gabriel who always bring brang me back in shape and a BIG THANKS goes to my parents. Without them I wouldn't have this opportunity of being a Pro on the WTA Tour and having all these nice moments. I wouldn't even be alive without them!

A big “THANK YOU” goes to my sponsors for all the great support and trust you gave me during the whole year. It is not normal () and this gets another big THANKS!

Last but not least my Fans on Tennis Forum: Big big thanks to all of you. Without your support on and off the tournaments, the mails that I receive, your adoration, the pictures and videos, the fun you're making of me (especially with the old men), and the fact that you spell my name correctly, this season wouldn't have been possible. I wish I could repay you all somehow, in a way that would make you really happy. Maybe one day. It is amazing having all these great fans around the world and it makes me also a bit proud. THANK LOVE YOU!

I will enjoy my vacations now before my practice for 2012 starts!
Jule
God Skoo, this made my day

Especially this part:
Quote:
I wish I could repay you all somehow, in a way that would make you really happy. Maybe one day.

P.S. By this:
Quote:
It is not normal
she actually means that's not something that can be taken for granted.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #260
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Especially this part:
Yes, I suppose she meant she will send to us 10k $. By mail. How else could she make you happier?

Quote:
P.S. By this:
she actually means that's not something that can be taken for granted.
I'm still confused
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #261
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, amazing that she has been thinking about us so much. She can invite us to her next birthday party.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #262
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Wow, amazing that she has been thinking about us so much. She can invite us to her next birthday party.
Oh my, that's next week. Must buy a present
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #263
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, I suppose she meant she will send to us 10k $. By mail. How else could she make you happier?
I don't know. I try and try but I can't think of anything else she could rather do.

Quote:
I'm still confused
To put it bluntly: She is just happy that her sponsors keep giving her money despite having played like shit for half of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Nah, this party is going to be lame, no booze and a bunch of men in their 70s and beyond.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #264
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I miss her already. It's a long wait to 2012.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #265
country flag Skoo

Quote:
I don't know. I try and try but I can't think of anything else she could rather do.
Maybe also an autograph?

Quote:
To put it bluntly: She is just happy that her sponsors keep giving her money despite having played like shit for half of the season.
Still confused Well, not really, but I thought the contract is made over a certain period of time regardless of performance. I guess I was wrong Even so, how could they give up arguably their hottest player? That is inconceivable

Quote:
Nah, this party is going to be lame, no booze and a bunch of men in their 70s and beyond.
Yes, but she will be there and perhaps she'll be in the mood to play with some balls, if you bring some
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #266
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Yes, but she will be there and perhaps she'll be in the mood to play with some balls, if you bring some
and:
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #267
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Maybe also an autograph?
Oh yes. That's it. That would be sooo awwwwsome!
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #268
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Oh yes. That's it. That would be sooo awwwwsome!
I sense there would be still a better thing though, but I can't put my finger on it
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #269
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I sense there would be still a better thing though, but I can't put my finger on it
Something even better, Skoo? That puzzels me now.. Well, then I guess we have to keep working thinking hard about what this could be.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #270
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

"how nice are 2 hours of cosmetic?!!!!i love having vacations and enjoying those nice things.you can relax even more...." i think lassie is trying to tell us something..
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote