Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #181
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
"being a bigger person" :P but i think there is a little bit sarcasm in the "good luck there )" part. maybe i am too petulant
IDK, she strikes me as a genuine nice girl
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #182
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
IDK, she strikes me as a genuine nice girl
oh yeah. she's niceee..very nice. maybe even nicer than julia

edit:nah shes not "nicer" than julia..i looked some pics of her, juli is still 2.best
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #183
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
oh yeah. she's niceee..very nice. maybe even nicer than julia

edit:nah shes not "nicer" than julia..i looked some pics of her, juli is still 2.best
They both have some advantages and disadvantages Unfortunately, I think she's a nicer person than Julia. Of course, it doesn't matter what I think
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #184
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Not always nice persen win in the life. Julia is very arrogant on this stuff. I can't understand her but maybe she likes her family name, who know.
In interview who joy divison post she look like a very smart girl.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #185
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Can anyone with knowledge of the german language explain to me what she meant by this? I know they are joking, but I just don't get it:

Quote:
@andreapetkovic dann musst du sie mit kündigendas geht sonst nicht anders...��
wen muss sie mit kündigen?
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #186
country flag Skoo

Could you translate the discussion, please?
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #187
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Can anyone with knowledge of the german language explain to me what she meant by this? I know they are joking, but I just don't get it:

wen muss sie mit kündigen?
Also ich denke, sie meinte mir kündigen, mit Rechtsschreibung hat sie es eh nicht so. Das passt auf jedenfall zu dem Twit von Andrea und ergibt einen Sinn als direkte Antwort. Aber den Zusammenhang kenn ich nicht. Ihre nächsten beiden Twits sind ja ähnlich zusammenhanglos. Vielleicht wollen sie die Leute nur verarschen ?
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #188

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Could you translate the discussion, please?
Later, we are still checking what`s going on.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #189
country flag Skoo

Mrr... is it that necessary to talk in German?
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:10 PM   #190

Quote:
Mrr... is it that necessary to talk in German?
Don`t be so impatient.
Andrea and Julia having a conversation on twitter. They are joking around. Julia`s writen German is faulty at times and I think, there is missing something and we try to find a sense in it-
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:16 PM   #191
country flag Skoo

Right, so you have to do it in German! Traitors
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #192

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

omg she isnt aware of english grammar ok,this is comprehensible, but she also cant write a proper sentence in GERMAN?hmm.. thank god she is pretty.

Last edited by LinusVanPelt : Oct 17th, 2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #193

Quote:
Right, so you have to do it in German! Traitors
Dispeker is gone, may be looking for other pictures, Idk.
As said they are cheating on twitter. Some German lesson for free :
Andrea :...to do a few things&also for an autograph session at 4pm in the tournement's audience village. To make sure you don't miss me too much
Julia :andreapetkovic freu mich dich zu sehen olle... I am pleased to see you, "olle".
Andrea :Juhuuuuu! Olle, sei lieb zu mir- sonst kündige ich dir die Freundschaft und zwar sofort
Yippeeeee ! My old lady, be kind with me - otherwise I quit my friendship with you, immediately !
Julia : dann musst du sie mit kündigendas geht sonst nicht anders...
Then you have to quit it, there`s no other way.
Dispeker was asking at this point what she meant, Julia wrote mit (means with), which gives a sense too, but is absolutely not comprehensible in this context. When she just changed a consonant and actually wanted to write mir ( means me), it gives more sense here. That`s what we were talking about.
The conversation goes on :
Andrea : Neeeeeeiiiiiiiinnnnnn! Was für ein Schmerz - Noooo, what a pain !!!
Julia : das ist richtig ein riesiger schmerz;€) - This is indeed a real pain.
She made a mistake in the syntax here, too. Julia`s German is pretty strange and indifferent. I`d say it`s not much better than her English.

Last edited by joy division : Oct 17th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #194
country flag Skoo

Thanks. Maybe she's just not very careful
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post

Yippeeeee ! My old lady, be kind with me - otherwise I quit my friendship with you, immediately !
Julia : dann musst du sie mit kündigendas geht sonst nicht anders...
Then you have to quit it, there`s no other way.
wow she seems like a cruel person a little bit and i think she doesnt have a "developed" sense of humour