Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 05:55 AM   #166
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Thanks for posting and translating that interview joy division!
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM   #167
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

@juliagoerges Julia Goerges
@
@EVesnina001 thanks for writing georgesbut my name is goerges😜

Julia is really a bit annoyed of this ancient joke
And she did not leave Vesnina much room for finding an accurate answer.

Interesting to see, what will happen on the court in the double`s final.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #168
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

What ancient joke? Vesnina just made a little mispell, putting the e in front of the o. Georges is a much more common name and the mistake is understandable. It's not like she called her gorgeous. Picking on Vesnina like that is just lame. They don't called them sore losers for nothing And Vesnina's reply is pretty cool
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #169

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
What ancient joke? Vesnina just made a little mispell, putting the e in front of the o. Georges is a much more common name and the mistake is understandable. It's not like she called her gorgeous. Picking on Vesnina like that is just lame. They don't called them sore losers for nothing And Vesnina's reply is pretty cool
I think, everybody knows that Julia is sensible and pretty easy to annoy in that point, so I judge Vesnina`s twitter comment is meant as a little affront. but I could be wrong here.
However, What did Vesnina reply ?
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #170
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

EVesnina001 @juliagoerges oh!My bad!So sorry!U can call me Visnina then))))

Well, she is, but Vesnina certainly didn't mean it. The whole thing about "don't call me gorgeous" is lame too, IMO. Yeah, it doesn't make you win matches, but this sore attitude might have something to do with it
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #171

Quote:
EVesnina001 @juliagoerges oh!My bad!So sorry!U can call me Visnina then))))

Well, she is, but Vesnina certainly didn't mean it. The whole thing about "don't call me gorgeous" is lame too, IMO. Yeah, it doesn't make you win matches, but this sore attitude might have something to do about it
Thank you for your clarification, I went wrong here.
May be I was a little bit over-motivated by thinking, that a bitchy component could pep up this pretty unimportant final.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #172
country flag Skoo

That would have been nice, indeed
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #173

Quote:
That would have been nice, indeed
A little bit unlucky here, it could have happened, if Vesnina just would have ignored Julia`s twit.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 12:17 PM   #174
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Shame it's not a real catfight. A catfight between Julia and Elena would be fun to watch. Ahem.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Shame it's not a real catfight. A catfight between Julia and Elena would be fun to watch. Ahem.
Oh yeah, but I fear, Julia is too phlegmatic for stuff like that.
She has not the snappishness of your All Blacks.
May be she should do some kind of "haka" before the matches too
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #176
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Oh yeah, but I fear, Julia is too phlegmatic for stuff like that.
Not necessarily. If anything, she was the one to start a fight here. She wasn't right to pick on Vesnina, but that was all the aggression involved
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #177

Quote:
Not necessarily. If anything, she was the one to start a fight here. She wasn't right to pick on Vesnina, but that was all the aggression involved
After all I can see her twitter comment is a bit awkward and in it could imply at worst some kind of simplemindedness.
I meant her to be too phlegmatic, when it actually comes to the catfight. With her long-winded movements, she has no chance and would chicken out there pretty rapidely.
You are very critical with Julia today. Did she turn down your request to spend the holidays together, or something ?
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #178
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I meant her to be too phlegmatic, when it actually comes to the catfight. With her long-winded movements, she has no chance and would chicken out there pretty rapidely.
You are very critical with Julia today. Did she turn down your request to spend the holidays together, or something ?
Nice picture

Yes, she said she's gonna spend them with Jarka. Imagine that!
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #179
country flag Skoo

EVesnina001 @juliagoerges Have a safe trip and good luck there)

Awww
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #180
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
EVesnina001 @juliagoerges Have a safe trip and good luck there)

Awww
"being a bigger person" :P but i think there is a little bit sarcasm in the "good luck there )" part. maybe i am too petulant
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote