Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #136
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Julia the diva and her playboy? Naughty thoughts come to my mind..
I bet Playboy and Diva are dogs

Quote:
And of course she will have dinner in Australia... Her geography teachers must be proud as well.
That would be funny, but she meant the soonest she and Jarka are going to have dinner will be in Australia. The English teacher is the disappointed one again But neither would have been disappointed is she were talking about the dinner she's going to have later on in Austria, because that would have been just a mispell
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #137
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Julia the diva and her playboy? Naughty thoughts come to my mind..

And of course she will have dinner in Australia... Her geography teachers must be proud as well.
hahaha!
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #138
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
I bet Playboy and Diva are dogs

That would be funny, but she meant the soonest she and Jarka are going to have dinner will be in Australia. The English teacher is the disappointed one again But neither would have been disappointed is she were talking about the dinner she's going to have later on in Austria, because that would have been just a mispell
They probably are dogs... but why do so many girls give their dogs silly names?

And the tweet... doesn't make sense to me at all... Skoo's guess is probably right. Polish up your English please Julia sweetie.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 9th, 2011 at 11:52 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #139

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
They probably are dogs... but why do so many girls give their dogs silly names?

And the tweet... doesn't make sense to me at all... Skoo's guess is probably right. Polish up your English please Julia sweetie.
i dont think that playboy and diva are dogs. they cant have dogs how could they? players are away from home all the time! and how could their pets meet before?they have to brought their pets to the tournaments
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #140

i think diva is julia and playboy is.. i dont know but i got jealous already!
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #141
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
i dont think that playboy and diva are dogs. they cant have dogs how could they? players are away from home all the time! and how could their pets meet before?they have to brought their pets to the tournaments
Here is a detailed answer I believe Djokovic also travels with his dogs and dog knows how many other players. Maybe she is Diva?

Quote:
i think diva is julia and playboy is.. i dont know but i got jealous already!
No way, man, that's too kinky for Julia Hell, even for Jarka

Last edited by Skoo : Oct 9th, 2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #142

Quote:
Here is a detailed answer I believe Djokovic also travels with his dogs and dog knows how many other players. Maybe she is Diva?

No way, man, that's too kinky for Julia Hell, even for Jarka
yeah you got me with that article but meither she nor jarka never mentioned about their dogs (and we all know girls just loove to talk about their pets ) so i still doubt it! about kinky stuff: julia is a scorpio and i expect everything from them (most of my ex-girlfriends were scorpio)
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #143
country flag Skoo

Quote:
but meither she nor jarka never mentioned about their dogs (and we all know girls just loove to talk about their pets ) so i still doubt it!
You have a point there But astrology is nonsense, so the fact that she's a scorpio is not relevant. What is relevant is that calling herself Diva and having to do with a dude that calls himself Playboy is not consistent with the rest of what we know of her behavior. It would be quite odd
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #144

Quote:
You have a point there But astrology is nonsense, so the fact that she's a scorpio is not relevant. What is relevant is that calling herself Diva and having to do with a dude that calls himself Playboy is not consistent with the rest of what we know of her behavior. It would be quite odd
man, i was thinking just like you about the astrology.. but then, i've met a scorpio. i mean i dont believe daily horoscopes and stuff but character analysises are kinda true. about the diva-playboy stuff i was joking like you said its kinda odd( actually i have friends who do that ) but i dont think julia would do that
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #145
country flag Skoo

Quote:
man, i was thinking just like you about the astrology.. but then, i've met a scorpio. i mean i dont believe daily horoscopes and stuff but character analysises are kinda true. about the diva-playboy stuff i was joking like you said its kinda odd( actually i have friends who do that ) but i dont think julia would do that
Two astrologers can't even agree when it comes to "character analyses" Your personality changes over time (though there seem to exist some stable traits, e.g., extraversion) and what they say about you is ambiguous and can be applied to about everybody

Okay, so we agree that is quite implausible for Julia to do that I mean, you cannot tell from the what she shows to the public, maybe she did it with her BFs, but not with every one of Jarka's friends
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #146

Quote:
Two astrologers can't even agree when it comes to "character analyses" Your personality changes over time (though there seem to exist some stable traits, e.g., extraversion) and what they say about you is ambiguous and can be applied to about everybody

Okay, so we agree that is quite implausible for Julia to do that I mean, you cannot tell from the what she shows to the public, maybe she did it with her BFs, but not with every one of Jarka's friends
haha yeah definetly not with one of her friends and she isnt that naughty to talk about it in the public! i dont even think that she does have a boyfriend that's an another thing
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #147
country flag Skoo

Quote:
haha yeah definetly not with one of her friends and she isnt that naughty to talk about it in the public! i dont even think that she does have a boyfriend that's an another thing
And Jarka probably doesn't have one either. Therefore, Playboy is Jarka's manly side, which Diva got to know at Bad Gastein Now it makes sense!
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:02 PM   #148

Quote:
And Jarka probably doesn't have one either. Therefore, Playboy is Jarka's manly side, which Diva got to know at Bad Gastein Now it makes sense!
dude, you made me dream about it and beacuse of you i just ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #149
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
And again naughty thoughts come to my mind..
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #150

Quote:
And again naughty thoughts come to my mind..
i have to say; i get suspicious by the close friendship between julia and andrea.http://fuckyeahpetko.tumblr.com/ i mean the second pic of 8. picture? come oon! thats hot