Julia's 2014 - August & September - Jule's North American Summer Trip - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #1
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Julia's 2014 - August & September - Jule's North American Summer Trip

Citi Open
Washington, USA

28 July - 03 August
Time Zone UTC -4

Hard Court | International | $250,000

R1
1 Point

R1 - Taylor Townsend def. Julia Görges 3-6 6-2 6-3

Rogers Cup
Montreal, Canada

04 August - 10 August
Time Zone UTC -4

Hard Court | Premier 5 | $2,440,070

QR2
20 Points

QR1 - Julia Görges def. Shahar Peer 6-2 7-6(1)
QR2 - Monica Puig def. Julia Görges 6-7 6-1 6-4

Western & Southern Open
Cincinnatti, USA

11 August - 17 August
Time Zone UTC -4

Hard Court | Premier 5 | $2,440,070

QR2
20 Points

QR1 - Julia Görges def. Alja Tomljanovic 6-0 4-6 6-4
QR2 - Yanina Wickmayer def. Julia Görges 6-4 3-6 7-5

US Open
New York City, USA

25 August - 07 September
Time Zone UTC -4

Hard Court | Grand Slam | $18,102,000

R1
10 Points

R1 - Flavia Pennetta def. Julia Görges 6-3 4-6 6-1

Last edited by KatjaS : Aug 26th, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #2
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia's 2014 - August & September - Jule's North American Summer Trip

That's her schedule according to her homepage. Not really guaranteed that she'll make it into Q in Montreal and Cincy - last year the cut off for Cincy was #97.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #3
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Julia is playing the Citi Open? I have no recollection of her playing in 2012.

I hope I can meet her and maybe give her some advice.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #4
country flag KatjaS

Yeah, no she didn't play in 2012, that happens when I'm not thorough when adapting the thread for Julia, another player's QF becomes hers.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #5
country flag KatjaS

Julia has entered Washington, she's on the Q list. She's either ALT #4 or #5 for the MD, so she might even be able to avoid that.
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 07:10 PM   #6
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of

Is she playing this week?

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 07:52 PM   #7
country flag KatjaS

Nope. Washington Qualies next weekend.
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #8
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of
Qualies...

The journeywoman life

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 04:13 PM   #9
country flag KatjaS

Didn't make it into the Cincy Q draw, cut off was #88, she's #92. She's probably ALT #4, so she'll need 4 withdrawals.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 05:15 PM   #10
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Jules Sad to see her ranking so low.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #11
country flag KatjaS

Genie is out of Washington, Jule is now ALT #3, decent chance that she'll sneak into the MD.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #12
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

But will she survive the heat and humidity if she does get in?
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #13
country flag KatjaS

Is it so bad in Washington right now? Can't be worse than the last week here in Germany, has been hell.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #14
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute

The forecasts look pretty decent from monday. 27°, sunny and pretty dry. Perfect weather to play tennis.

All she has to do, is to get directly into MD, as the weekend looks very humid.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #15
country flag KatjaS

Just looked over it, Peng is still in Nanchang and Bojana is still in Baku, so I guess if these 2 win their matches tomorrow they'll withdraw from Washington for sure. And unless the SE and Top 20 WCs get used those would be 2 more MD spots as well. If I had to put money on it I'd say she gets in.

By the way and really off topic, but the way she's going in 2 weeks time Sorana Cirstea will be Julia's ranking neighbor. Maybe they can form a "how can you have this talent and still be ranked this low"-carpool.