Richard Williams on tv...... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 04:55 AM   #1
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
Richard Williams on tv......

Did anyone else see Richard on Best Damn Sports Show Ever tonight? I think it was a pretty good interview. Richard told some old stories about Venus and Serena growing up and about their current success. He also said that there is a lot of racism on the tour and that the WTA covers it up by pretending that it doesn't exist. I sort of figured that to be the case. Anyway, I was suprised to see him because he rarely does live interviews.
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 05:00 AM   #2
mala18

mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice
Yes I saw it,it was kinda annoying coz' he was just using every opportunity to say that there is so much racists. Can he say something he didnt say before?
mala18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 05:03 AM   #3
persond

persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry You'll never understand...!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mala18
Yes I saw it,it was kinda annoying coz' he was just using every opportunity to say that there is so much racists. Can he say something he didnt say before?
Mala how funny that you were just "annoyed". What if you had to live it on a daily basis??? You haven't a clue as to the "experiences" Mr. Williams has endured, so your comment sound rather "stooopid" to me.

And, no, not talking about won't make it go away!!
persond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 05:04 AM   #4
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
Well, maybe he wants to get the message out about the racism on the tour. I mean, he was asked about it, and he gave an answer to the question. What was really annoying is that Richard couldn't finish a damn sentence without laughing his head off.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:16 AM   #5
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
DAMN I MISSED IT!!

Hi Hail, this mala creature just stated you were me. Lmao, talk about giving away your fakeness, I wonder just who he/she is REALLY? LMAO

GO V@S!!
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:19 AM   #6
mala18

mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice mala18 is just really nice
Persond:

Oh dude shut the f"uck up,how do you know that I'm not black.
Oj jesus christ get a life!
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:30 AM   #7
persond

persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Temper, temper, temper...!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mala18
Persond:

Oh dude shut the f"uck up,how do you know that I'm not black.
Oj jesus christ get a life!
If I did shut-up, what the hell would your "po ass" have to comment about.!!! And, no, I could never, ever mistake your "lame ass" as black. Just not enough "flava" (read "soul") in your post.!!
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:34 AM   #8
mala18

You are the one who is ''po'' you hear me ''dawg'' you know what I'm saying fool'' would you like to go have some chicken wings and some fries. You have no idea dude! Sorry to disapoint you but no temper,I dont get angry by losers!

Theres nothing wrong with Venus and Serena they are great in what they do,just this racisam bullshit got old!
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:42 AM   #9
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
"Racism bullshit got old", but then "stated chicken wing and fries" beforehand. Can u say hypocritical? lmao

Nobody told you to sit your ass in front of the T.V. and watch the show. Next time change the channel if you don't like what your watching.. LMAO

" In a scary ghost voice" "Richard is your Svengali, you don't like him, but are in a thread about him.... boooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooo, he controls youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. booooooooooooooooooo.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:48 AM   #10
mala18

Shut up skank your a loser!
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:49 AM   #11
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
LOL@mala

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:49 AM   #12
persond

Cool What a funny person...!!!

Mala, Mala, Mala,

Your "feigning" illiteracy is just too funny, too funny. HaHaHaHaHaaa..aahhhHaH. And, oh yeah, your "condescending" attitude is "spot on". Too funny, just too funny.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:52 AM   #13
Dawn Marie

Oh lordy me,another kid being a fake poster. Lordy me.

Stop actin' like an ass yah DEVIL.

It's not like another thread can't be started, trouble making devil. LOL. Chickenhead.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:54 AM   #14
persond

Talking Hi Dawn Marie...!!!

That Mala is just too funny, don't ya think???? Too funny!!
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 06:56 AM   #15
Dawn Marie

Hey, persond just too damn funny!

Now where did that Hail-Venus go to, we need her MOJO.