WWW the USO Series? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW the USO Series?

Caroline Wozniacki 7 30.43%
Kim Clijsters 1 4.35%
Maria Sharapova 4 17.39%
Victoria Azarenka 3 13.04%
Petra Kvitova 2 8.70%
Li Na 1 4.35%
Serena Williams 0 0%
Brie Whitehead 2 8.70%
other 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #1
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of
WWW the USO Series?

WWW the USO series and WWW each tournament?
I was bored and decided to post this

I just can't wait for Stanford, I feel like there hasn't been any tennis for 5 months
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #2
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of
Re: WWW the USO Series?

Woz or Maria(if she plays 3 tournaments)
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #3
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
Woz or Maria(if she plays 3 tournaments)
This. Azarenka also has a shot

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #4
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

I voted for Woz beacsue she is very consistent on hard courts and will surely win New Haven and maybe even Toronto. She might have a deep run in Cincinnati too.

Maria is my fav player, but I oculdn't vote for her, because knowing her she will play in Stanford and Toronto and NOT in Cincy, so it's basically impossible to win the USO series
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #5
country flag !VamosRafa!

Woz- titles in Toronto, New Haven, QF in Cincinnati and SF in the USO.
Clijsters- biggest ? could do great and win SD,Cincy and the USO or could do awful and retire
Maria- SF in Stanford and Toronto and a QF/SF in the USO.
Azarenka- 1 early exit, 1 SF and 1 Final. She'll lose in QF/SF of the USO losing to the eventual champion.
Kvitova- QF in Toronto, SF in Cincy and QF/SF in the USO.
Li Na- R2 in Toronto, QF in Cincy and R3 in the US Open.
Serena- QF in Stanford, QF in Toronto, R3 in Cincy and R4 in the USO.

It's all so complicated and unpredictable
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #6
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Aggie Rad. Why? She's apparently entered into 5 tournaments during the Series. Thus, if she makes the quarters of all five she's the likely winner of such.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #7
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Aga Radwanska, she's playing 5 tournaments
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:49 PM   #8
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Rory's girl!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #9
country flag silvamarius

silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold silvamarius is a splendid one to behold

Brie :d I was funny

2014:
1st in Q-Ball BNP Baribas Katowice Open 2014
3rd in FITD Roland Garros '14
1st in FITD Doubles Bad Gastein '14
2nd in FITD Bad Gastein '14
silvamarius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote