Naiktha Bains - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #106
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naiktha Bains

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Last month Naiktha played three G1s in Asia, reached the second round in two of them and lost first round in the other. A bit disappointing but these are big events with girls up to 18 years old! She's currently ranked #195 on the ITF junior rankings.
Very true we can't expect too much of her, she's still coming along very very nicely.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #107
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

International Junior Tournament Citta' Di Prato, G2, Prato, Italy

1R: Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. (Q)Alessandra Simonelli (ITA) 6-2 6-2
2R: (WC)Jasmine Paolini (ITA) df. Naiktha Bains (AUS) 6-2 6-1

International Junior Tournament "Citta' Di Santa Croce", G1, Santa Croce Sull'Arno, Italy

1R: (WC)Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. (LL)Anna Maria Procacci (ITA) 6-1 6-0
2R: (WC)Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. (14)Mai El Kamash (EGY) 7-6(4) 6-2
3R: (2)Montserrat Gonzalez Benitez (PAR) df. (WC)Naiktha Bains (AUS) 6-0 6-1
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:29 PM   #108
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

$10,000 Cantanhede

Q1: Gaelle Rey (SUI) df. Naiktha Bains (AUS) 7-6(2) 1-6 6-1

Tough loss.

Naiktha is in the doubles tournament with Nicole Pratt! Will be a great experience for her with a former Top 20 doubles player.

1R: Bains/Pratt (AUS/AUS) df. Araujo/Machado-Santos (POR/POR) 6-3 6-3
QF: Bains/Pratt (AUS/AUS) df. (2)Brodza/Kolat (POL/POL) 7-6(5) 7-5
SF: Bains/Pratt (AUS/AUS) vs. Moura/Vale Costa (POR/POR)
Old May 31st, 2012, 02:02 PM   #109
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She and Pratt have been working together a lot lately, I think she's her coach.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 02:10 PM   #110
BlueTrees

Naiktha's ITF profile lists M Limpus, G Stickler, N Pratt and S Barsacchi as her coaches. So yeah they're been doing a lot of work together. I'm pretty sure Nicole is the captain of the Australian Junior Fed Cup team as well.
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 03:01 PM   #111
BlueTrees

SF: Moura/Vale Costa (POR/POR) df. Bains/Pratt (AUS/AUS) 1-6 6-4 10-8

Naiktha's playing $10,000 Amarante qualifying next week.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #112
BlueTrees

$10,000 Amarante

Q1: Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. Maria-Jesus Ibanez-Galindo (ESP) 6-4 7-5
Q2: Gaelle Rey (SUI) df. Naiktha Bains (AUS) 7-5 7-6(2)

Lost to the same girl again! What a pity.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #113
BlueTrees

Naiktha now has a WTA ranking! She's #979 after winning her first pro maindraw match as a wildcard at $25K Rockhampton last month beating Julia Moriarty 6-2 3-6 7-5. She lost to Bobusic in the next round.

She shares that spot of #979 with Lizette Cabrera and together they are the two youngest girls (and the only players under 15 years old) with a WTA ranking! Lizette is two days younger. Really exciting for both girls!
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #114
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Naiktha

I talk to her in instagram, she's really nice

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #115
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Did quite poorly at junior fed cup tbh. She was younger than most of the girls there though to be fair.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #116
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Needs time to develop further and gain experience at all levels. Often its expected our top juniors will win most of the time which is simply not possible and unrealistic.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #117
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Nice win lately!
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #118
country flag Allez-y

Nice win again. Whatever has changed is working, good on ya!
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #119
BlueTrees

Naiktha has received a MWC into ITF G1 Eddie Herr. Here's her section of the draw.

(1)Taylor Townsend (USA) vs. Dominika Paterova (CZE)
Jana Fett (CRO) vs. Varvara Flink (RUS)
(16E)Peggy Porter (USA) vs. (WC)Naiktha Bains (AUS)
(16)Barbara Haas (AUT) vs. Xiaodi You (CHN)
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #120
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

GL should be a nice challenge

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote