Naiktha Bains - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #91
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all
Re: Naiktha Bains

I think the AIS will be good for them.
They should both be quality players like Stosur/Dokic rather than Moore/Wejnert.
I think the AIS helps those with determination to succeed
I'm sure if it wasn't working out, Bains' father would take her out of the program.
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #92
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Well going on history that should be the kiss of death for both of them. Hoping they can break the curse.
Wasn't Ash part of AIS before winning Wimbledon?
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #93
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Barty was in the program last year. Holland and Peers graduated, I'm assuming Woolcock got kicked out.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #94
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's official. Naiktha is making her professional debut in $25,000 Mildura this week! She got into the qualifying draw based on her national ranking of #112. She's doing pretty well so far!

$25,000 Mildura

Q1: Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. (16)Alison Bai (AUS) 6-3 4-6 7-5
Q2: Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. Joanne Karaitiana (AUS) 6-4 6-1
Q3: Naiktha Bains (AUS) vs. (5)Chiaki Okadaue (JPN)
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #95
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Another youngster
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #96
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Naikhta
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #97
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

qualify girl!!!

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #98
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Naiktha has qualifyed for the main draw in Mildura, she defeated World No. 467 Chiaki Okadaue 6-4 6-4, plays another Qualifier in RD1!!

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-22)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-147).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #99
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Great effort in her professional debut! Would be nice for her to get a win in the maindraw but it's already been a good tournament.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #100
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

keep going naiktha.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 12:53 AM   #101
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Lesley has been playing very well so will be a tough one, but to beat a top 500 player and qualify at 14 is a very promising sign.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:20 AM   #102
country flag binky-GOAT

She lost 6-3 6-4
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 04:01 AM   #103
BlueTrees

Nothing to be disappointed about really. Kerkhove is six years older and Top 500. She certainly made a great debut.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:11 AM   #104
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Good tournment Naiktha. Where is she playing next?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #105
BlueTrees

Last month Naiktha played three G1s in Asia, reached the second round in two of them and lost first round in the other. A bit disappointing but these are big events with girls up to 18 years old! She's currently ranked #195 on the ITF junior rankings.