Naiktha Bains - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #136
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naiktha Bains

I just watched the match. You can watch it here.

It's the first time I've seen Naiktha play since the Australian Open against Khromacheva, she's definitely improved. Her forehand is such a big weapon and her backhand is more solid than I remember.

The power that she possesses on her forehand is really incredible, in a few years time once she gets a bit stronger it's going to be huge.

She just needs to improve her consistency a bit, she was erratic at times. But she's still only 14, she's going to be a very good player.

Her results this year were a bit up and down but I think that's just due to inconsistency, she definitely has the weapons and the potential. I think it'll take a couple more years for her game to come together so we just need to be patient.

Here are some photos.

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #137
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some of my pics

crap quality sorry She was also lurking around Lizette's match.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #138
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

her forehand is already massive! the first set she must have been nervous, but in the second she played much better. her game was pretty entertaining to watch too, especially in the second, which is always a good thing
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #139
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She has a really good game, but like you said BlueTrees its her inconsistency that's a problem at the moment.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:27 AM   #140
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Naiktha has received a QWC into Sydney

(3)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) vs. (WC)Abbie Myers (AUS)
Ayumi Morita (JPN) vs. (WC)Naiktha Bains (AUS)
Shahar Peer (ISR) vs. Greta Arn (HUN)
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) vs. (8)Marina Erakovic (NZL)

A win is too much to expect but let's hope she puts up a good account of herself Very exciting that Naiktha is making her WTA debut and also playing a Top 100 player for the first time.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #141
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Is Hradecka top 50? Wow what a cool experience for her. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:35 AM   #142
BlueTrees

Yeah she is, but Naiktha is playing Morita
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:43 AM   #143
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
I'm overtired. Would love to see her snag a set

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #144
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She hasnt even started playing yet. ^^^
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #145
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
win 6-3 first set!!!
What are you talking about?
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #146
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

I think he was talking about Myers

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #147
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #148
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

sorry mates! haha.. i am tired and confuse with myers!! delete the message.. sorry again
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #149
BlueTrees

No problem Hope it ends up being true for Naiktha! But pretty unlikely against such a good player so early in her career.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #150
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Good experience for her, even though the court time will probably be short..
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote